Reviews for Fullmetal Witness
Brightheart10 chapter 18 . 4/5
Are you still writing this? I haven't gotten a notification in forever
Dragon chapter 18 . 5/29/2018
No! It was so good! I doubt you’ll come back to this but it was really good! Keep up the great work!
Anoneme chapter 10 . 1/20/2018
Oh! I was hoping it would be Roy who would be dragged into this! I’m thoroughly enjoying this fic.
ElizabethBathog chapter 18 . 12/2/2016
This is good i hope it is not dead. I want to read more so i hope you update soon! :)
MomoPeachFlower chapter 18 . 6/25/2016
Awe man, I'm really bummed this hasn't been continued, definitely an interesting story. I have to say the end of that chapter though, it was a little off. Not suspicious at all that they come in together, go to different areas to eat, get up and leave together... just that part doesn't sit quite right
lexieconextreme chapter 18 . 4/19/2016
You should write more! Like seriously! Its a good story line, and its well written. The characters are dead on, so kudos to you. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Maggie2489 chapter 18 . 3/6/2016
I love it!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/2/2016
More? Please?
DreamFeathers chapter 18 . 11/30/2015
This is definitely interesting and well written story. :) You completely cracked me up when Ed and Mustang finally met again. XD I could watch those two snide each other for days :P
Anywho, I hope that you will have the strength to keep up with this story.
I'm curious to see if the unknown Alchemist is someone we know, and if there will be others. :P
cherrishish chapter 18 . 10/21/2015
I love this story :) Loved the reactions of the NCIS team :) hope you update soon :)
YokaiAngel chapter 18 . 10/9/2015
Love it!~
ThreeKittiesDancing chapter 18 . 9/13/2015
I loved this chapter, especially the interactions between Ed & Mustang with the NCIS crew. Ed got a Gibbs' head-slap! Does that mean Gibbs is becoming fond of the boy, or just irritated? I felt kinda bad for Ed and Roy, having to find out so abruptly about one of the drawbacks of modern living, the complete lack of privacy. That had to come as something of a shock to them, I'm sure.

I'm glad that Roy got his gloves back, sort of. Shame on you Abby, for ruining a piece of evidence! Hey, couldn't Ed or Roy repair his glove using alchemy? As long as they're just restoring the glove, and not messing with the intricate flame alchemy circle Roy has embroidered/drawn (not sure which it is) there, it should be okay. Although Roy would probably need specific materials to reproduce his glove, as they're made of a special material that produces a spark when he snaps his fingers. His alchemy manipulates the flames, but he needs those spark-inducing gloves to create a flame to begin with.

I loved Ed and Tony going undercover to check out the soup kitchen at the suspected church. I think Ed was better at keeping his cover, but he has a lot of experience at going out on missions for Mustang, after all. I would love to know what Ed thought of wearing strange-fitting, modern-day clothing. It had to be weird for him. And I do hope the NCIS crew can get some clothes for Roy soon, instead of just making him hang out in sweats. Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/11/2015
Those old biddies probably think they're going to the bathroom for a seedy rendezvous.
Lk6lu chapter 18 . 9/11/2015
Why can't Mustang just use his alchemy by clapping? I love Mustang and he's awesome in this story but I just feel you're limiting your possibilities.
Monica Moss chapter 18 . 9/11/2015
I think Ed did a better job at fitting in than DiNozzo. I can see the women DiNozzo was sitting with possibly telling Father and getting him on the lookout for him by the time DiNozzo and Ed come back.

Anyway, I enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for the update.