Reviews for If only things were different
Blue-Eyes24DK chapter 1 . 7/30
I think it's best to kill Bonnie because she lied to Walter. Walter was stupid because he was naive. It's almost the same situation when I also killed Andrew and Danny because I think was the best thing for the group. Besides, they lied to everyone in Lee's group ever since I started.

Anyway, that was a good story :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2019
Kill Bonnie
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
Great fanfic dude keep up the good work.
guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
could you do a alternate chapter where they kill bonnie
Lee and Kenny chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Lee: Is that what I what have done? NOPE! I may be a caring and nice person but when it comes to safety of everyone than that's when I make the hard decision.
Kenny: basically you want to kill her.
Lee and Kenny chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
Lee: KILL HER! KILL HER NOW!
Kenny: RIGHT! WHAT LEE SAID!
Rylee2000 chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
That was a really good story! :)
Xerion chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
This ending is good, I say... Uhh.. I don't EXACTLY know how to review, other then, Well done! I still like the system on how you asked the peeps for what would happen :P... yeeeeah..

-Xerion
NeoTyson chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Pretty good short story, it would be interesting if telltale had gave us this path if we told kenny to shoot carver. I figure Clem would let bonnie go for Lee wouldn't had kill her unless you was playing a jerk version of him.
TheBigBadWolf1 chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
This chapter was awesome, hit me right in the feels. Now I miss Lee...
Paradoxilla chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
Great story altogether! Good, great, WONDERFUL, job!
SaekoSasaki chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
SO GUD, Great ending and very meanful great job :D
Omid chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
I guess that makes me no better than Carver then. I voted to kill her. Lee would be very disappointed with me.
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
Very nice final chapter. I can't wait for your next story.
Lee and Kenny chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Lee: How much money do you want to bet that this guy will just 'Drop the story' like the other 500 People?
Kenny: It's a really good story but...I'll bet $30 that he won't drop it! Yeah!
Lee: It's a bet!