Reviews for Along the Jagged Road
AmandaH109 chapter 1 . 11/3
This was a great start to your story, I hope they are able to work out their issues. I look forward to the next chapter.
wyldfyr75 chapter 1 . 11/15/2018
It is such a shame that you did not continue this story. It is beautifully written and the characters have started to develop really well. Please keep writing; I would love to see where Cassia and Milo end up :)
Smithy chapter 1 . 5/11/2018
Perhaps a follow up on what he tells her might give her closure. I hope they have a good life.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
This is Perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Love it
stilljustme chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Wow! I wasn't so keen about reading Cassia and Milo surviving Pompeii, but now I'm so happy I did! This was really beautiful. Thank you
roekkura chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story about Milo/Cassia. I think you really managed to get a quite realistic point of view towards the problems the two might be facing, especially concerning their relationship. I think a lot of the other stories about Milo/Cassia surviving were quite romantic and stuff. I liked how you captured the inner demons of them both and the issues they are having.
It has been quite some time so you're probably not updating it anymore though I would love to read, how Milo's going to answer her question ;)

p.s. Sorry for the errors, English is not my native language.
SaintClaire chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Oh I like this one :) I think I liked the previous one better, but this is still so good it's not funny. You're very talented..
arinhel.melleide chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I really like this! You really have the characters down very well, their interactions are very believable. It's very sweet too. {_}
Katy chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I really like Milos wariness and distrust for everything around him, it is kind of more realistic for a man with his past and i really want to know if hes able to overcome it and if they actually reach ! Please continue!
Sassmaster-skywalker chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I REALLY hope that you continue with this story. It's so interesting and I love that they made it a out of Pompeii alive. Can't wait for the next update!