Reviews for Harry, The Diclonius
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
I am sorry, but most of this was just a repeat of a particular episode with changes of scenery and names. If you want to continue this, I would say it would be better for Harry to be able to use magic and vectors together.
Little Liar chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
It could be better.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Me loves it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
epic!
heredia chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
i want continustion, it was good story despite problems with punctuation
IzunaUchiha96 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
update.
god of all chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
killroy225 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Problems I had with this: The use of " at the start of each paragraph and the spelling mistakes.
Things I like about this: a great idea, a great implementation, and the use of the cruelness of Harry as a Diclonius.
Love-is-Cyanide chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
It looks good. You've got a solid plot.

However, you need someone to help with the grammar and spelling. I'd seriously recommend getting a beta reader, and making sure you check the spellchecker in what ever program you've used to write this up. Even if you just had a friend from school look over the story, sometimes you need a fresh set of eyes to pick up spelling mistakes and errors.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me.

Keep up the good writing!

Love-Is-Cyanide
Alex chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
He didnt beat lucy record ... If she hve kill 23 peapole in eight minute and him 46 in twenty-two so lucy have a highter ratio kill/time ...your story is ok , not the best i have seen but its a elfen lied crossovers so ...she is awesome
Petra Anderson chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
more NOW
Opinr chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
ok something is wrong with the formating here.
N chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Your uploading didn't hold, you will have to do it again.