Reviews for A Kind and Caring Friend
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
_ great fic! it was a nice companion piece to interwoven. i'm happy to see that there's more too.
Grav chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
See, the plan was to say something remotely coherent about how great it is that Hermione has a brain and you're using it and how much I *adore* the sewing-related spells you've invented, but then the ending happened and I sort of melted into a puddle on the floor and thus, cannot type much besides SQUE!

:) Well done.
GoodnessKnows chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Yes! Yes, yes YES!

I'll admit, during the whole time I was reading Interwoven, this was exactly what I was waiting for. No good love story is complete without some mushy goo, after all.

- Muggle At Heart
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I loved this! So beautifully written! I read "Interwoven" as well and was amazed by how well both were executed! These stories were recommended to me by Black Hawk, who's a great friend of mine. I loved the passion and love between Abby and Sirius-I haven't read a love story quite like this before. Bravo! _
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I LOVED this story! The moment of revaltion for Abby was so beautifully endearing. I was a bit nervous about how the two might turn out as a couple because of their insecurities, but I can see no better match!

I think I felt MYSELF falling in love. :o)

Again, thank you so much for writing this. :oD
aquitaineq chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
oh, they finally kiss! wonderful! i love this story! i can't wait to read the rest of it, but i think i'll force myself to wait at least until tonight!
Leslie Lady of Light chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
excellent "mushy goo!" i want more. and about continuing this, what exactly is this "gifts for the master" thing? Isn't it more of catherine's story about errol k. severus s. than abby/sirius? where does this come in?
Zeriae chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
o. i love it! that was so good. i have to go read their other thing together now. right now. o . thank you so much. i love sirius! hes my absoolutely favorite character! and abby is so cool. i dont mind if she has him. i approve. i loved it!
leeeeeennnnaaaaaa chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
oh wow oh wow oh WOW! I never thought that a romance fic w/ an original character could be good until I read this. I love this! abby and sirius are so sweet together! please post the next part soon! this story deserves hundreds of reviews!
Fleur the First chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Ah, satisfaction at last. It's been a good ten minutes since I finished "Interwoven". The wait nearly killed me!

This was adorable, by the way. Finally, a kiss. ::sigh::

Fleur
NamuNamu chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
ah... but you see, now you have everybody wanting MORE full-fledged mushy goo. we'll never leave you alone now! wonderful stories- just found them last night, but they're delightful!
Amber chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
This is a great story! I hope you write more stories with Abby and Sirus.
siriuslyinlove1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
That was soooooo well done, it gave me goose bumps! I loved it...oculd you please mail me the entire thing Interwoven plus this chapter?
Rilina chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Absolutely lovely. I can't wait to see the continuation of this by you and/or Catherine.
Kazza chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
A delightful piece. Thank you for resolving their relationship into something so irridescent