Reviews for Perhaps Payback, of a Sort
madteen66 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
so raw it hurts.
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
That was one of the best fics I've ever read... and amazingly intense for most of it too... that was just so... good -

oh, and adored this bit: As usual for Tohru, half exactly what you needed and half completely missing the point.

I doubt there's a better way to sum her up -

so awesome.

have fun x
loretta537 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
this is so good, could you do another chapter on how hana pays back kyo?
Audley chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
My god. That was...that was...I don't even know what that was, but it was something. Brilliant, perhaps. I love the idea of Kyo being able to pick people apart. Can't say I got the entire point of it, but perhaps that's just a failing of my part, eh?

Aloha

Audley Fails At LIFE
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Ah! I love it! So, so in character!

I"m going to see if there's a sequel, and if there's not, you'd better write one!
Ahtnamas chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Oh. Way cool. Deep and very well done, especially Hanajima's part. A little confusing, but in a way good way. ;
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
That was a good read. _!
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Wow. This fic was weird, but if you look at it as an excuse to dissect and learn more about the characters, it was really really good.
Mirune Keishiko chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
magnificent.

the fact that all of this significance fit into just a little oneshot just points to your skill. how you can write the most elegant, dark, bittersweet, triumphant psychology like that, i can only admire. :)
Rashaka chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Oh this was very, very good. A wonderful look at Hana and everyone else, from an unusual perspective.
rabid lola chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
hehe...that was nice. _ go kyou!
Grinning Cat chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
This was the most wonderful fic I think I have ever read.

I lover you!

For writing the fic, that is. o_O;
BC1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
I love it!
AyaMitsukai chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
AWSOME! i love this fic! you should consider continueing it?
fireblazie chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Hmm, I thought it was cute, although I didn't understand most of it.. ;; It's not your fault, I just don't understand Hana's denpa, that's all.. _