Reviews for Lady of the Lake
xomegmegxo chapter 50 . 11/28
I love this story so much that I come back every couple of months to re-read it! Thank you for sharing this world with us!
alixlouise chapter 50 . 10/10
This story was simply amazing.
From time to time I feared it was going to end badly,but I really like what you've done with it.
Thank you very much dor writting it.
ZeMeliaTinaKiNifro chapter 50 . 9/16
6yrs later and I still love this fic sooo much, you're a fantastic writer, thank you for sharing!
Sev Snape's Girl chapter 19 . 9/15
Reading this for the first time and, while I usually don't review in the middle of completed stories, I had to because this chapter reminded me that Emma Watson was in a movie adaptation of Ballet Shoes but as Pauline, and something about that just added an extra layer to how much I'm enjoying this story.
MaryJane's Bedroom chapter 50 . 9/13
I LOVE YOUR STORY! thank you thank you so much
shepherd7807 chapter 1 . 9/11
I love this story! So good! I come back to read it again and again.
DJArla chapter 50 . 9/11
This was so fascinating and well written. I couldn’t put it down and read it all in a day. You honestly have a gift for writing and this fic was no exception. It’s crazy to think how much of this you modelled on real life because it partly seems so unbelievable and yet partly seems so realistic. Thank you for taking the time to write and share
Rose00 chapter 49 . 9/7
This was my second read, the entire 50 chapters in 2 days. Relished it, evidently. I think I cried more this time though, especially the beginning of part two. The entire story was one heavy emotion after another, rollercoaster really. Journey as sweet -if not unexpected- as the end. I am honestly genuinely in awe. This is suchhh a great piece of writing. The politics, the poetry, characterisation & ensemble-cast, unexpected turns & story development. You are a frickin gem, I can only hope to write something this good, this well thought-out. I especially like how they embrace 'traditional' values and end up having such 'unconventional' families. Here's to eventually making it through all 34 published stories of yours and hopefully more to come.
spamari1181 chapter 2 . 9/7
The subservience and submissiveness feels grossly out of charavter here. Hermione's personality as well.
spamari1181 chapter 1 . 9/7
Awwwwww that author's note got me. Shut up and take my review. (Yup quoting old memes)

First chapters are important in a book. It determines the interest of a reader and whether or not that interest captivates.
It is the job of a first chapter to lay down hints of a story's premise and the foundations of the plot, it's characters and the world within.
This first chapter does all of that in an interesting way. As a reader I'm compelled to see how this follows up in the next chapter.
My one complaint is how Hermione so readily accepted Draco's fake dating offer. She didn't spend much time considering it. I'm even over looking Harry being out of character by being absorbed by the lime light, when in canon he was the opposite.
Overall a great chapter.
This is fucking amazing, I read this non-stop overnight and it’s probably the one of the best dark fics, really up there and perhaps even above The Auction. Thank you for all the witty references and the time you’ve put into this! A bit late to the party but I always welcome good fic recs.
AdrienStalkry chapter 50 . 8/24
It's been a minute since I read this story but I just wanted to stop by and say thank you so much for sharing! :o) I'll try to leave a more indepth review next time I read through.
Lia-Amillia chapter 50 . 8/24
What a wonderful story! I lived through all the ups and downs with the characters, because you did an incredible job at writing it. Thank you!
AvidReader1997 chapter 50 . 8/20
I have no words. This was so dark and amazing!
Sister Onnie chapter 50 . 8/19
This fic is a great dive into what could have been, I’ve read it twice now and on this re-read I found myself wondering at perspective. If I were in those shoes, would I act the same? Would I act differently? How do you maintain humanity in the murder of your child? I love that you make me think - thank you.
4,792 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »