Reviews for Lady of the Lake
MsJanePorter chapter 30 . 11h
I am reading this story for what seems to be the umpteenth time. I am on Chapter 30: A Confusion of Weasels, currently. I feel so badly for poor George! Its heart-wrenching. Here there be monsters. I cried with him.

I'd also like to let you in on a little known secret, I am with child. A girl, to be exact. I've chosen her name: Æthel; complete with ligature.

Yours, Nora E. Bradford
WINECOCAINE chapter 50 . 11/15
Wow, what an amazing fic. I love dark hermione :)
WINECOCAINE chapter 16 . 11/13
AAAAH BADASS HERMIONE MAKES ME SO HAPPY!
WINECOCAINE chapter 13 . 11/11
Agree with your rant on this chapter!
reluctantuser chapter 50 . 11/11
That was very well done. I enjoyed this very much, thank you.

To be honest, the part I least liked in the story was the dramione part itself, but that's more because the actual politics are very good.

An issue that could come up in, say, 50 years or so is that outside of whatever Tracey teaches the kids at school, there will be much, much less contact with the muggle world, which... could go horribly, horribly wrong, but that's more of a footnote to dwell on.

Thank you for creating this!
WINECOCAINE chapter 4 . 11/11
Ooh dark, and controlling hermione turns me on
Lydia6645 chapter 1 . 10/27
To be honest, I wasn’t sure if I was going to like this story at first. I worried that the direction my favorites characters go in would be something I didn’t believe. But gosh was I wrong. I absolutely am completely enthralled in this tale. I love it!
PeopodTheOdd chapter 6 . 10/21
I love the way that your interpreted Narcissa Malfoy! She is absolutely wonderful!
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 10/18
Ah, a Dark!Hermione - I prefer the word grey, unless she goes around murdering people for no good reason - is always a joy. So much potential and yet so little development in canon; thank Nimue for fanfics. Thank you for an interesting start and looking forward to catching up with this story.
Honey b33 chapter 50 . 10/13
I don’t have the word to describe just how great this is, I avoided it for quite a while as I was worried about the ‘don’t break your toys’ quote in the summary, but whilst I found some chapters upsetting I loved how you kept Hermoine herself without contradicting her roles as a dictator.
So, so much love!
esthe chapter 50 . 10/11
You're a genius
trying to stop Hermione without having a Hermione in their group to guide them.
Good luck.
Shakari chapter 50 . 10/7
I love this story, I love how you write. Every time I read your stories I fall in love with your characters again and again, and this time is no exception. I love your characterization of Theo and Daph, and between this and The Green Girl I want to read about Greg being a simple and not exactly good, but loyal and caring man.

And hell, I could read an entire story about the family Theo, Daph, Percy, and Marcus made with their adopted daughter. I imagine they'd eventually adopt a couple more to help carry the Weasley, Flint, and Greengrass lines too? Give Æthel more siblings.

I just don't even have the words to explain how much I love your writing.
AvadaKedavraBitch chapter 50 . 10/6
This story was amazingggggg! So good. So very much appreciate the work & thought put into this piece! Beautifully written! So sad it had to end! 5 stars all around!
DarkLadyLynn chapter 1 . 10/1
I have read this fanfiction at least 3 times, and ever time i read it it gets better. Yes to everything in this story.
3,808 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »