Reviews for Lady of the Lake
Brilliant. Thank u
KylieKyotie chapter 50 . 7/11
Another fabulous story! I really enjoyed seeing the development of the "New World Wizarding Order" that Hermione, Drago, et. al. created. Both sides played dirty in the power play and transition, but at least the new structure seems to have greater promise than the grasping political reality created by the Phoenix group. The Phoenixes were more corrupt and indulgent than those they defeated. And, as proven by Shacklebolt, just as vicious. The new order is determined to protect the magical world and all magical children, regardless of initial birthplace. The means are somewhat ruthless, but it has more promise than what came before. Well, for a while at least...
Aintaru chapter 3 . 7/8
Slowly but surely I’m reading everything you have posted and I can’t read fast enough for this one. I’m at the edge of my seat! (I also know you barely, if at all Reply to messages on here so I won’t take any offense. I just wanted to congratulate you on getting me super hooked on your writing. Such a lovely reprieve from many other reads I’ve come across.)
AnnieWylde chapter 50 . 7/7
Still my absolute favorite story by you. You're so talented!
MonJoh chapter 29 . 7/5
I love the Witch of Blackbird Pond!
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 24 . 7/2
The funny thing is that while I'm rooting for the Lady and her folk, I also kinda root for Harry and his quest to have joint custody of his daughter. Such an odd thing and as such I must commend you for your way with words.
MotekElm chapter 50 . 6/14
great job. I couldn't stop reading
MotekElm chapter 39 . 6/13
as a mother who lost my 2nd son very late in pregnancy, I really appreciate this story and empathize with Hermione. in fact, I think maybe she's not angry enough. it's just devastating. that is to say, this story is very well written. a new favorite for me. usually I have to stop reading stories that mention late pregnancy loss because they are triggering for me, but this one just feels empowering instead .
MotekElm chapter 33 . 6/13
I love this characterization of Luna. smart women rock
MotekElm chapter 32 . 6/13
OMG! I wasn't quite expecting that
MotekElm chapter 30 . 6/13
I love this fic so much. it's amazing. #NimuePower
MotekElm chapter 12 . 6/12
the darkness comes. I love it
MotekElm chapter 10 . 6/12
this story is so good. I love the banter between Draco/Hermione/Theo
MotekElm chapter 1 . 6/12
I thought I had read this before, but somehow I missed it. only at chapter 2it's already amazing. I love powerful, manipulative Hermione!
Kraniumbrud chapter 50 . 6/7