Reviews for Lady of the Lake
Clomoe chapter 32 . 11/5
WHAT ? NO YOU CAN NOT !

damn i knew stupid Ron was going to try something dumb, and FUCK draco using the killing curse ... shit, hes going to be in so much trouble.

Holy lord, i hope everything turns out ok
Clomoe chapter 30 . 11/5
POOR GEORGE ! I feel so bad for his poor soul. I hope you give him happiness in the end!

ALSO, would love a Blaise and Luna chapter, i know that im several years late to that voting party, so im excited to see what you did with it.

... idk why i just picture Ron being that dumbass to pull a "gun" (obviously something magical because he isnt going to go out and get a muggle weapon) at a rally event and try and kill hermione ...

I just get this awful feeling that something terrible is going to happen to this wee baby ..
Clomoe chapter 28 . 11/4
Ok thoughts... theo is freaking the fuck out. He is so worried about the consequences... and I mean yes ypu should be ... and I know if it's not important to the plot line, why mention it ..
So who's going to get magically fucked?

Also, BLAISE IS FUCKING ADORABLE running away to elope with Luna

Also. Im so afraid that Draco is going to be so heart broken by Hermione. Idk if she really loves him... and If this baby isn't going to be effected in some way... THEO ? His worry is real ...
Clomoe chapter 26 . 11/4
I didn't get that impression at all ... but you're going to kill off the wee one ?
Clomoe chapter 23 . 11/4
damn, i cant believe i am say this ... but DOWN WITH HARRY ! put him in his place !
Clomoe chapter 16 . 11/4
I LOVE LUNA ! she is perfect for this roll because she is so ditzy most of the time that no one pays attention to her, she is such a huge player and no one even notices. This is what attracts myself to strong Luna characters 3
Clomoe chapter 7 . 11/3
I like luna. Luna is one of my favorite cannon characters and fanfic characters. She's so versatile and is so light to the script.
Clomoe chapter 5 . 11/3
So, im reading this fic several years late to the party ... and i really want to read The Die, but cant seem to find it ... until then, onward with Dark Hermione !
Clomoe chapter 1 . 11/3
ooooh! starting another one! well, its interesting to read Hermione so bitter towards Harry and Ron ...
Seniia7 chapter 50 . 10/20
i love this so much! thank you for writing
Seniia7 chapter 49 . 10/20