Reviews for Into The Cosmos!
Train Heartnett chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
Awesome !
Ninja6996 chapter 6 . 9/5/2017
How could you commit such a heinous act, by not continuing this amazing story!? ANSWER ME DAMMIT, WHY!?
RespectMyWaifu chapter 6 . 8/16/2017
Although you have nerfed Naruto a bit. I still like this fic. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon.
Otsutsuki no Yami chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
Dumbest reason ever of suddenly not managing to use his sharingan eye powers. Those things just sucks a story. Naruto could easily kill Hitler and that other dude before anything could happen. You really nerved Naruto HARD!
kevin chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
more please
scaryorange chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
yeah, you shoulda just transported him further in the future - this is kinda dumb
Guest chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
I get that you have to have story continuity, but you have woefully underpowered Naruto.

First, being unable to dodge a bullet, even with the sharingan. Kage-level shinobi battles are considerably faster than sound.

Second, the questionable decisions and failures he is given. How the hell could naruto bungle up what would be a routine rescue back in his world?

Finally, what you did with the mangekyou abilities pisses me off. The abilities are bound to the chakra of the uchiha. I never really understood Kishi's blindness idea.

Still, I must give you credit for so ably juggling three crossovers and still retain cohesion.
Reichenfaust chapter 6 . 3/22/2016
Skull's setting up a preemptive strike on the original HYDRA, and going to steal from the Ancient One? Cool.

Love the Suicide Squad. Very cool.
Reichenfaust chapter 3 . 3/22/2016
Oh man, having the JSA going on missions with The Invaders is so frigging cool! Freaking Sweet!

You could even do it like the Elseworld "The Golden Age", and have Hitler survive to become a Superman through experimentation, and have all of the Golden Age heroes fight him off.

Lol, rant.
matthewdeal25 chapter 6 . 3/1/2016
Will there be more chapters for this story?
Will this go all the way into the modern Marvel world? (the avengers, the x men, etc.)
Nerfhearder69 chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
This story is aaaaall over the place! You never know what will pop up on the horizon. Curious to see what's next!
blazeking chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
Plz update this is one of the best triple crossover out there
bigfan22 chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
Another awesome story, AoW. So far in this fic you have name dropped or included several big players in the Marvel universe, and somehow you still managed to weave Naruto in with them seamlessly. While I have def enjoyed the time you have spent in this era, I am curious how you will deal with events closer to the Avengers time period. Naruto was already badass to begin with, but now that he was become an Avatar of the Endless, I can't wait to see what impact he has on future events. His being a father/sensei for Natasha is certainly one of the big game changers for the future. Overall this fic has been a blast to read, and thankfully that has become the norm for all of your stories. Great job and I hope you will have the time to update this one soon.
woguy21 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Naruto can't dodge a bullet? Really
this is war2 chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
this is great when u go update