Reviews for Eclipse
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 9/22
This story is tucking bullshit. Don't write in seconds person. It is annoying as shot and lazy as fuck.
SherlockReid chapter 11 . 8/9
Well that was... not how I expected knowing you.
I liked the descriptions :) and the killing but kids c'mon. You'd do that!
Brony564 chapter 1 . 6/19
WOW very good story it shows mlp isn't all rainbows and sunshine and i love how you made this a back story for 6 befor he went to reach
Brony564 chapter 11 . 6/19
WOW very good story and it shows mlp isn't all sunshine and rainbows and plus noble 6 i allways imagen what happened befor he joing the team very good back story
2 AM Read chapter 11 . 3/14
I don't feel like logging in at 2 AM. I just saw you updated and wanted to read it. Yeah. Great work as usual. I was kind of suspicious as to why this was happening... but I could have believed a few explanations. I could have believed that in an AU a falling out could occur between Luna and Celestia and cause her to want her old friends and acquaintances dead.
What bugged me though is why the griffins helped Luna if she just wanted to take over Equestria, or maybe they were as fooled as Six and the UNSC? Anyway, I just felt that needed more explanation.
hectorcolon117 chapter 11 . 3/8
HA I KNEW IT! LUNA lied it was like a sick twisting feeling in my gut!
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 11 . 3/8
Call it I knew Luna was going back to Nightmare Moon for the simple fact of revenge in its most bloody twisted way. Well done as an author who thought this way I applaud you bravo.
ItsDaKoolaidDude chapter 11 . 3/8
Tying up loose ends, indeed.
Lord Demolitions chapter 11 . 3/8
Six should meet the ponies he killed in the afterlife.
firestarter09 chapter 10 . 3/6
Unsc fucky yeah kicking alien ass fuck yeah also awsome title for a chapter
Broniesb4hoenies chapter 10 . 3/6
My mind... Exploded when I read the last paragraph. I'm both happy, as Luna/waif u gets throne. But sad/angry as celestia is ended so violently and brutally. Although it is a spartan. So I should have expected this to happen.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 10 . 3/6
The true endgame is starting in the next chapter and Luna will reveal herself as Nightmare Moon. And thus whole mission was a trap from the beginning unless these guys had a backup plan from the beginning for this matter a tactical nuke perhaps? Who knows I can't wait for the end bravo.
hectorcolon117 chapter 10 . 3/5
Another awesome chapter I was honestly hoping for the Spartan to jump in at some point and cause some critical damage too celestia but it was still nice good job...(I'm crappy at writing reviews sometimes )
Sherlockinater chapter 9 . 2/24
Well, that was rather quick. That took, what, a minute at most?
I predict lots of gunshots, a downed Pelican, at LEAST 20 more deaths, and some crazy shit involving Luna and Celestia fighting to the death and creating a massive explosion.
firestarter09 chapter 9 . 2/24
merica fuck yeah i think that noble six is the rencarnation of bruce lee and master5 chief is like fucking chuck norris also bravo and the endgame is about to come to a close
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »