Reviews for Eclipse
Sherlockinater chapter 9 . 2/24
Well, that was rather quick. That took, what, a minute at most?
I predict lots of gunshots, a downed Pelican, at LEAST 20 more deaths, and some crazy shit involving Luna and Celestia fighting to the death and creating a massive explosion.
firestarter09 chapter 9 . 2/24
merica fuck yeah i think that noble six is the rencarnation of bruce lee and master5 chief is like fucking chuck norris also bravo and the endgame is about to come to a close
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 9 . 2/24
My God you weren't kidding on the bloody violence. Wow the final battle with Celestia and the final endgame of Luna with the spartans. I sense a double cross in the next chapter I will wait and see bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 8 . 2/23
My God this is getting darker. Now Twilight is next and Celestia brutality for Twilight i wonder what it is? Bravo.
Sherlockinater chapter 8 . 2/22
Hmm, what implement are you planning on using next?
A knife attack? Head explosion from a rifle round? Explosives?
Full frontal assault?
Why am I so eager for the next chapter?
GrungierNine0 chapter 8 . 2/21
PURGE, CLEANSE, KILL.
Abject Flame Golem chapter 8 . 2/19
Ya know... It's kind of creepy but it's a good story. I can see Luna doing this. Especially given the facts we know so far. She got kicked out by her sister and all her supposed friends... again. I'd be mad too.
firestarter09 chapter 8 . 2/19
Luna are you being evil agian
King Rocket chapter 7 . 2/12
At least she died happy. And since the poison is strong enough to kill with one bite, i'm sure she already took a good enough amount to not feel the pain much.

And is it just me or does anyone else have a nagging feeling that this "plan" Luna made is a trap? Something like as soon as the Six are dead, she gonna go Nightmare on our asses. Especially when in his other work, he did write the Griffins go to war with the Ponies.
firestarter09 chapter 6 . 2/8
Imange rarity faling in the fire
firestarter09 chapter 7 . 1/26
Damn dude this dark I love it
Shouldnt pinkie sense the Spartan watching keep trying to kill her friends?...she's odd and highly unpredictable
Manga154 chapter 7 . 1/20
This is dark as hell... But I strangely love it.
AK74FU2 chapter 7 . 1/20
I might have an idea on the next one's death, and since it's Applejack, maybe when she's applebucking, a branch, a large one, happens to fall on her. But it's merely an idea, who know's what yours is.
Spooky chapter 7 . 1/20