Reviews for X-Avenger
Aligator chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I think your story is really great you just have to fix grammar, spelling and quotation marks but other wise keep continuing
aspiringactor chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
There is a lot to criticize here, so let me apologize in advance if I come across as rude/insensitive.

Countries/Cities/Places should always have their first letter capitalized. (Canada, not canada. New York, not new york). Egypt was also spelled wrong. Also, which Museum was it in New York? There are hundreds.

Thoughts should be easy to distinguish from regular wording and dialogue. I suggest the use of italics, or a single apostrophe (').

Similarly, make sure you use quotations for dialogue. Otherwise, it's just confusing.

Spelling matters. The home page of this website has a link to a free word program (I don't know if it has a spell-check, though)

If you'd like to send me the original document, i can make a few changes which will vastly improve it's readability. Also, links to other websites are never properly displayed.
imperator277 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I am a huge fan of peter/kitty romances. Need parentheses in sentences and watch spelling and grammar. But overall it is great and cannot wait for more. Update soon!