Reviews for And The Wounded Sing
Beloved Daughter chapter 19 . 11/11
Aw... very cute story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading every moment of it. I particularly loved all the little moments like the dorito chips and Tony and his robots fan-boying over Bucky's arm and the haircut. It's surprisingly rare to find a story where Bucky gets a haircut... :P
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 11/11
YES! Respect the Doritos! Loved it! :D
racecz5 chapter 19 . 9/24
Great angsty story, I really liked it!
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 19 . 9/14
Loved it can't wait for more! Needs some smut lol. I need a life, but that is why I am here.
Baow chapter 19 . 9/5
F*&$#ng Awesome!
FoxBane1191 chapter 1 . 8/21
I just reviewed saying you should write sequels. Lol, I guess I should have looked at ur profile first
Saphira113 chapter 19 . 8/6
Yaaayyyyyy go Bucky! You can do this! I have faith you can attain some sort of mental stability!

Your characterizations of Darcy and Steve continue to be superb.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 6/21
Freak87 chapter 19 . 6/16
I absolutely loved this story! 3
I loved everything about it!
My two favorite lines:
“Four, if we include Tony. Which we must. He’ll pout if we don’t.” XD
“You’re a prince among bears, good sir.” I just love it when Darcy calls Bucky "bear" it's just so cute and adorable. And for whatever reason it makes me grin like a dork. I think this time was my favorite out of all them though. (loved her getting angry on his behalf, even if it was misplaced)
You are absolutely fantastic, and an extremely talented writer. I would love more to this series if you've got more, but it definitely ended here nicely leaving me very satisfied with the end point. It's a good stopping point, bringing them all together with everyone in a decent place to work together to fight Hydra, Darcy and Bucky being on the same page. It leaves the story in a solid place that can be an end, but also a great pickup point for the next story. Even though Zola and Rumlow are still out there, it doesn't feel incomplete. That might just be personal opinion on my part, as I'm fond of endings in which some things are resolved, others not, but everything is good for the moment despite being on the precipice of something bigger, calm before the storm type of thing.
I absolutely loved that last part with Darcy and Bucky, it really tied the whole thing together.
This series is probably my favorite Darcy/Bucky series, because of the realism. It just hits all the right points on so many levels. It was consistently invoking a lot of emotion from me as a reader, and between all the well deserved angst, there was a lot of fun times. It was an excellence balance and never felt forced. You have quite the talent for capturing emotions. I am hoping you will be writing more stories, especially Darcy/Bucky ones, and I look forward to reading them! Good luck with your writing!
Saoirse7 chapter 19 . 6/16
This was a very sweet ending, but I'm glad to hear it's not the end!
Sulia Serafine chapter 19 . 6/15
Very satisfying finish to this "arc." Thanks for working so hard on this! It shows.
canis lupus familiaris chapter 19 . 6/12
Good chapter.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 19 . 6/12
magical-mystery-girl chapter 18 . 5/28
This story has been awesome so far! I love how you're dealing the PTSD going on. Great job and I can't wait for more!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 18 . 5/11