Reviews for And The Wounded Sing
FoxBane1191 chapter 1 . 8/21
I just reviewed saying you should write sequels. Lol, I guess I should have looked at ur profile first
Saphira113 chapter 19 . 8/6
Yaaayyyyyy go Bucky! You can do this! I have faith you can attain some sort of mental stability!

Your characterizations of Darcy and Steve continue to be superb.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 6/21
cool
Freak87 chapter 19 . 6/16
I absolutely loved this story! 3
I loved everything about it!
My two favorite lines:
“Four, if we include Tony. Which we must. He’ll pout if we don’t.” XD
“You’re a prince among bears, good sir.” I just love it when Darcy calls Bucky "bear" it's just so cute and adorable. And for whatever reason it makes me grin like a dork. I think this time was my favorite out of all them though. (loved her getting angry on his behalf, even if it was misplaced)
You are absolutely fantastic, and an extremely talented writer. I would love more to this series if you've got more, but it definitely ended here nicely leaving me very satisfied with the end point. It's a good stopping point, bringing them all together with everyone in a decent place to work together to fight Hydra, Darcy and Bucky being on the same page. It leaves the story in a solid place that can be an end, but also a great pickup point for the next story. Even though Zola and Rumlow are still out there, it doesn't feel incomplete. That might just be personal opinion on my part, as I'm fond of endings in which some things are resolved, others not, but everything is good for the moment despite being on the precipice of something bigger, calm before the storm type of thing.
I absolutely loved that last part with Darcy and Bucky, it really tied the whole thing together.
This series is probably my favorite Darcy/Bucky series, because of the realism. It just hits all the right points on so many levels. It was consistently invoking a lot of emotion from me as a reader, and between all the well deserved angst, there was a lot of fun times. It was an excellence balance and never felt forced. You have quite the talent for capturing emotions. I am hoping you will be writing more stories, especially Darcy/Bucky ones, and I look forward to reading them! Good luck with your writing!
Saoirse7 chapter 19 . 6/16
This was a very sweet ending, but I'm glad to hear it's not the end!
Sulia Serafine chapter 19 . 6/15
Very satisfying finish to this "arc." Thanks for working so hard on this! It shows.
canis lupus familiaris chapter 19 . 6/12
Good chapter.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 19 . 6/12
nice.
magical-mystery-girl chapter 18 . 5/28
This story has been awesome so far! I love how you're dealing the PTSD going on. Great job and I can't wait for more!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 18 . 5/11
Nice
Freak87 chapter 18 . 5/10
Clint the fanboy! Yes! Awkward first meetings are hilarious. :D
So much I loved about their talk. I really liked how the flow of conversation went. It's just super hesitant and awkward and they're clearly not very comfortable at first. But Clint is a fan! And just shades of Coulson but so very different because Bucky's return was nothing like Steve's. I love this start you have given them. The ending about the darts is great, I can see them becoming good friends :)
All the glancing about the room is spot on as well, really sold the scene.
I loved this, and I'm excited to see the last part! Saddened that it will be over, but so very excited!
You're doing a fabulous job, keep up the great work! It's always worth the wait :)
Alfheimchick chapter 18 . 5/10
Great work! This was such a realistic scene, the interactions you wrote fit beautifully.

Alfheimchick
canis lupus familiaris chapter 18 . 5/10
very, very well done and believable.
muzzarae chapter 17 . 4/21
I really love this story and can't wait to see more!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 4/20