Reviews for And The Wounded Sing
good chapter.
Rachet chapter 15 . 19h ago
Yes. Very good plan.
Freak87 chapter 15 . 19h ago
This was cute! They're freaking adorable! I loved this interlude!
And he reassured her about her classiness, aww!
It's also hilarious that this entire conversation happened with Bucky having a hand stuck in his hair XD
Definitely an amusing visual. Loved the interlude!
Looking forward to the wrap up of And If I Call For You, and the rest of this one! :D
Kaiya's Watergarden chapter 15 . 22h ago
awwwww that was cute!
canis lupus familiaris chapter 14 . 2/13
Really good chapter.
Vanja86 chapter 14 . 1/31
yes it was totally worth it.
makoblue93 chapter 14 . 1/15
I love this so much omg
MissAnimeMiss chapter 14 . 1/6
IT was great! can't wait for the next update!
Freak87 chapter 14 . 1/4
*Squeals*
ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FIRST KISS! YOU NAILED IT!
:D
Loved this chapter! Though that very last part broke my heart with Bucky worrying about what could happen between now and his birthday. But I'm glad he was able to push it aside and stay in the moment, progress! But it was definitely a kick in the feels.
I loved everything about this chapter! Darcy's line about having seven more arguments for Bucky staying, Bucky being worried about kissing with a beard (back of my head I keep going "SHAVE IT BUCKY!), talk of Bucky wearing different gloves, Darcy wanting apology pancakes and Bucky in skinny jeans as a birthday present. Bucky reading Harry Potter for Darcy, even reading it out of order as not to disturb her sleeping. Darcy wanting to have a birthday party with just Bucky, and everyone else minus Tony, Thor and Jane, lol.
Such a fantastic chapter, it was such fun to read. And I'm really excited for the last two chapters, and very sad we're coming to an end here!
gebi chapter 14 . 1/3
Totally worth it:)
windyjaw chapter 14 . 1/2
AAHHHHHH! This story is driving me insane! (seriously, is that a cliff I'm approaching?!) The interaction...screw that, the chapter was *heavenly* I adore this story and love seeing Darcy and Bucky! Wonderful job! Just let me go re-read this story...twice..again.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 14 . 1/2