Reviews for And The Wounded Sing
twistedartist chapter 19 . 3/5
you have quickly become my favorite WinterShock writer, and I greatly love this series. any idea if/when you will get to writing the third?
green-jedi chapter 19 . 11/18/2016
Another amazing fic! I really like how you wrote the tough interactions between the various team and Bucky. Very touching expression of healing progress and support through that.
NYCUtopia chapter 19 . 4/5/2016
Wow. It's damn near perfect (I have no idea what isn't, just trying to throw in a measure of healthy distance that I don't possess right now). I can't wait from the day when you're ready to write part 3. So, so good. This is one of the few that I'll want to read again. I might even try and keep it in mind for those days when I don't quite feel like a "person" either.
Greetings from... er... I usually write Beauxbâtons around here, and I have a feeling you won't mind.
whatarefilms chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
Loved that last scene, seriously laughed out loud when Bucky tells Steve to leave him alone to jerk off, and then Steve responds by throwing lotion at him! Too good. Love their bromance.
whatarefilms chapter 4 . 3/24/2016
Can Bucky always be high? I love that. Gonna keep reading, I know it'll be good.
PieAnnamay07 chapter 19 . 2/28/2016
That Which You Seek and this fic, And the Wounded Sing, are seriously two of my favorite Darcy/Bucky fics. Your character development is just so well done. Both plots are just so interesting. I've reread both of these fics a few times now. I'm looking forward to the sequel to this, and hope you get the inspiration to write it soon. :)
tlyxor1 chapter 19 . 12/7/2015
I love character development. It's probably my favourite aspect of any kind of story. Enjoyed very much. Thank you for writing. -t.
Beloved Daughter chapter 19 . 11/11/2015
Aw... very cute story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading every moment of it. I particularly loved all the little moments like the dorito chips and Tony and his robots fan-boying over Bucky's arm and the haircut. It's surprisingly rare to find a story where Bucky gets a haircut... :P
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
YES! Respect the Doritos! Loved it! :D
racecz5 chapter 19 . 9/24/2015
Great angsty story, I really liked it!
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 19 . 9/14/2015
Loved it can't wait for more! Needs some smut lol. I need a life, but that is why I am here.
Baow chapter 19 . 9/5/2015
F*&$#ng Awesome!
FoxBane1191 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I just reviewed saying you should write sequels. Lol, I guess I should have looked at ur profile first
Saphira113 chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
Yaaayyyyyy go Bucky! You can do this! I have faith you can attain some sort of mental stability!

Your characterizations of Darcy and Steve continue to be superb.
tanithlipsky chapter 19 . 6/21/2015