Reviews for Of Weasels and Hedgehogs
Dude loved this story moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and I love how sonic team I mean family sonic team tails and Knuckle's like shadow sliver blaze rough Amy be cool if sonic told espio well remember telling him about the ninja world
kareemcodling519 chapter 4 . 7/23
Dude plssss right more I even sign into something pls right more I know u busy with school tho can u let us know that u alive or something dude its 2015 lol
Starburst4106 chapter 4 . 5/27
Hey! :D I love this series btw! Sonic and the Naruto world crossover? Yes please! Funny how the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise was my first fandom and Naruto is the latest to my list of fandoms (yes I know it has been going on for like ever, better late than never on the bandwagon though eh?) and to see how these two collide is pretty awesome. Brings a lot of nostalgia on the Sonic part, since I've kind of let go of it (though never ever completly), I remember being absolutely infatuated with Sonic then Shadow over the years when I was a little girl hahaha ;) Now a certain raven haired, genjutsu weilder monotoned weasel has caught my attention...pretty diff from the hyperactive cocky blue speedster (though I'm seeing a trend with dark brooding tragic anti-heroes here hmm...). Anywho, I loved the first story, though I feel heartbroken for Sonic when he you know, massacred entire villages (Inari! :'( ) but in the end, it worked out, what with him and Shad saving the day and the pedo snake dead ;) Now the tales of Sonic in the Naruto world continue and I think it's going to be better than the last! What with Shadow, Silver, Tails and the freakin Akatsuki involved! I'm so stoked! *bounces in seat* So ya, great job and I really hope to see another chapter sometime soon!

P.s. If you're not planning on continuing for whatever reason (since the last update was last year...) can you please notify us readers? I would hate to be waiting and waiting for another chapter that isn't going to arrive, I'm sure we've all been through that ;)
I love this story!

But I'm not sure about the whole tails and silver in this

It just doesn't seem right...

Could it be that sonic sends silver and tails home while sonic and shadow stay?

Like it was by accident?...

Cause again its just kinda weird and uncomfortable.

Anyways update soon!
master of cheese graters chapter 4 . 2/12
To be completely honest, I was expecting knuckles to be one of the teleported characters.
So tell me; is Tails going to be feared for his two tails, will he attract fangirls because of his cuteness, or the attention of the ninja higher ups because of his technological genius, or possibly all three?
But more importantly, please tell me that there are more chapters coming up.
All the best.
Sonic: Can you get this story moving? You know how much I hate slow!
NovaTheHedgehog7500 chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
So after I read Faster Than Sound Nin I thought 'Hey! This Naruto show sounds good!' So I'm watching it now. So when I go back to reread this it's like 'I have been enlightened!' And then I got to the part where they said Gaara. *wild hand gestures* Fangirling happened. Now I'm just suuuppppeeerrr excited for the next chapter! So pumped. Please write. Soooooooonn...
FanMic chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
I want to know what will happen with Tails and Silver!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Amy: Don't worry, Sonic! I'll save you! *takes the Chaos Emeralds Rouge and Blaze have* CHAOS CONTROL!
Rouge and Blaze: AMY, WAIT! *both grab Amy and are warped to Naruto's world with her*
Knuckles: Aw, nuts.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
When Tails finds out that someone forced Sonic into his Fleetway form
and the Leaf Village hates him for the destruction he caused, I doubt it
will shake his bond with his adopted brother. The young fox knows that
Sonic has no real control over said transformation.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Woah woah woah woah woah what is going on? I know what's happening,but, don't stop!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
When Amy finds out that the people who "kidnapped" Sonic 3 years ago have taken him again, she's gonna try to get over there and hammer whoever was involved in the alleged kidnapping.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Sonic: Alright, let me get this straight: a friend of Naruto's
has been kidnapped by these dudes who call their group
the Akatski, and they're arranging a trade that involves
handin' ME over to them?

Tsunade: That's right, Sonic. That's why we summoned you
back.

Sonic: Great. I'm guessin' that since Shadow, Silver, and Tails
were close to me when you guys did whatever you did to
bring me here, they ended up hitchin' a ride with me.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Knucklehead should bluntly tell Amy what happened to Sonic.
NovaTheHedgehog7500 chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Yay! More awesome, majestic crossover wonderfulness! Can't wait to see Silver and Tails' reactions to the ninja! And vise versa! So many exclamation points! This story deserves it!