Reviews for Demon Slayer
Romancey stuff should be started in the chapter!️
Astroman1000 chapter 2 . 4/11
Well i think the idea of femKyuubuXNatsu is quite novel and i hope you figure out stuff to write soon
I would suggest changing canon up but dont try too hard, the best stories follow canon with their own twists
When it comes to Kurama have her assert her dominance, if you decide this story is going to be in the romantic side then have Kurama fall for him on the way to fairy tail (maybe Natsu saving those girls from sex slavery?) and have her defend Natsu from Erza omg that would be sweet. Just picture the standoff. ..
If not heavy on romance have her stand uo to her anyway Erza's introduction is so aggressive and domineering ya know? I'm sure that woukd be enough to set Kurama off.
That's all i could think of on the spot hope it helps cuz i wanna see this story continue
Cant wait til the next chapter
Thx ; )
awsmpup chapter 2 . 4/7
SOOO many ideas! *cackles* Well, for one, I hope you continue all the way through. For future wise, I'm thinking during the GMG, maybe two of the other tailed beasts appear with Sting and Rogue. It would be awesome if they had joined Sabertooth and then meet with Kurama, and Natsu gets all frustrated that she was hanging out with the enemy. It would be cool is Kurama and Erza became god friends, cause I could see Kurama admiring Erza for her strength and an aura that just screams 'listen to me or else'. (when Makarov first meets her, maybe have her grinning when Mira says he was the master, only to be disappointed when he shows that his real body was an old midget). Maybe at some point, have some ninjas find their way to Fiore, maybe by some sort of Lacrima, like with Edolas, and freak out when they realize Kurama is the Kyuubi (it'd be awesome if it was Kushina and Minato). That could be when the truth of Kurama really being a demon and not a demon slayer comes out. Enter some drama with the guild. Some might be understanding, some might be upset that she lied, how they react is up to you really. Maybe have Kurama drawn to Zeref later on because of his relations with demons. Speaking of demons, maybe have them smell the scent of their kind on Kurama and either want to take her out because of some sort of instinct to be the strongest demon or have her on their side because they're the same kind of species (demon, duh). It'd be funny if some of the male demons would want her to be their mate, only for Natsu to get super jealous (I fully support KuramaXNatsu). Maybe with the Phantom Lord arc, somebody somehow finds out Kurama is a demon and hires the guild to kidnap her so they could use her for some sort of take-over plot. The only thing I don't know about would be Loke, because Lucy was the one who saved him from death. With the Grand Magic Games, Yukino could always be in Lucy's stead for the Eclipse Gate, but the spirits...I really like the spirits so...Oh well. If you want to include Lucy and have her deal with all that stuff, whatever. I don't care as long as Kurama and Natsu get together. I love NaLu, but...Kurama...Yeah. Anyway, hope you continue soon!
Brayan Mariachi chapter 2 . 4/7
I'm liking the lack of Lucy in this fic. Loving it, actually. Don't really like her. But anyway, some ideas. Something I thought on the spot, but still an idea.
Firstly, Kurama reaching the guild. Have her trying to stabilize herself in Magnolia, her problems and difficulties and eventually, if she doesn't manage to do it herself, Kurama actually ASKING help from someone. Then her first job. I doubt she would be anywhere as crabby about money as Lucy is, so I don't see her taking a mission as humiliating as the Everluke one for money. Maybe an extermination job would be better. Since she doesn't know anyone else, maybe she would've take Natsu with her, if she gets around the fact that newbies don't do jobs alone normally. This may allow you another chapter, something to strengthen their bond. Maybe she could get Natsu to leave that annoying habit of him getting scared by Erza or whoever it is that's actually by his own level of strength or even weaker. After that... I kind of see Makarov bragging that he got a Demon Slayer on his guild by the time the Lullaby arc comes. This news spread around Fiore, eventually reaching one particular dark guild. Tartaros. They may get jumpy or something, wanting to either eliminate or recruit Kurama. This may get you more content to imagine upon.
Hope it helped, and sorry for the long text!
Please update
moon so bright chapter 1 . 1/8
Sounds fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
If you want ideas then after being introduced into fairy tail and she declared that she has demond slaying manic and was raised by a demond. A gild or group that hates Demonds and wants to destroy them (or a evil guild that wants to use her) attack her and her newly formed group (Natsu and grey) when fighting them they come across Lucy? And together they win the small battle. This revels parts of her power like maby turning partly or fully into the 9 tails but smaller. After this Lucy wants to join the guild and so forth the group continues a bit into the major story plots of family tail.
But unknown to them a dark force in the land has took knotice of her power and wants its any means necessary! Wether it is a guild or a evil monster. That is up to you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Please update!
E.N.D chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
I liked it, it was a nice chapter hope there's more
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
PLEASE make another one! This story is good and it just STARTED!:D
TheLaughingStalk Lenny-Kun chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Smartpain101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
MORE! O_! I need more of this story!
Brayan Mariachi chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Hope you update, this is awesome!
BloodyAyame23 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
this might be interesting, I've never read a fanfic with Kurama in it, so this this awesome (I love Fairy Tail and Naruto)
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
cool idea. Have she pull a prank on Erza.