Reviews for Demon Slayer
If you want ideas then after being introduced into fairy tail and she declared that she has demond slaying manic and was raised by a demond. A gild or group that hates Demonds and wants to destroy them (or a evil guild that wants to use her) attack her and her newly formed group (Natsu and grey) when fighting them they come across Lucy? And together they win the small battle. This revels parts of her power like maby turning partly or fully into the 9 tails but smaller. After this Lucy wants to join the guild and so forth the group continues a bit into the major story plots of family tail.
But unknown to them a dark force in the land has took knotice of her power and wants its any means necessary! Wether it is a guild or a evil monster. That is up to you.
Please update!
E.N.D chapter 1 . 6/14
I liked it, it was a nice chapter hope there's more
PLEASE make another one! This story is good and it just STARTED!:D
TheLaughingStalk chapter 1 . 2/18
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Smartpain101 chapter 1 . 1/19
MORE! O_! I need more of this story!
Brayan Mariachi chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Hope you update, this is awesome!
BloodyAyame23 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
this might be interesting, I've never read a fanfic with Kurama in it, so this this awesome (I love Fairy Tail and Naruto)
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
cool idea. Have she pull a prank on Erza.
gamma.hulk179 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Can naruto be there right after kurama left.
reader chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
pls. update faster
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Awwww kurama seems really cute being all socially awkward. I ha this image that a femals kurama would be a tsundere. He basically is in canon XD

I look forward to reading more chapters. Happy writing!
Daxen123 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Ah ok so kurama is replacing Lucy in the story, I actually have to admit this is a pretty interesting idea that I wouldn't mind to keep reading so please update soon
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
...when they deal with the fake salamander...I remember how aquarius was a bitch of a mermaids going on about her HOT boyfriend...after the tidal wave when she goes to tell Lucy not to bother her for something useless again...please have kurama either bitchslap or punch aquarius clean in the jaw...

Seriously...what aquarius did was uncalled for...an no telling how many injured where on the coast she hit with the tidal wave...especially kids! Frankly the way she behaves should have her banished,not Loki.
TegzTsinelas chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
no lucy? haha this is getting interesting? keep it up!