Reviews for The Misadventures of Fanty and Loki
Raven-V-Blackshade chapter 12 . 2/9
Are you going to make another Fanty adventures?
Mystichawk chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
YAAAAAAY! He's BACK! hehe, I just knew I was sweetpea number two! Gods above that made my blush like a frikking SCHOOLGIRL!
Pitch: You are a schoolgirl.
Me: OH SHUT UP! Anyway, OMG this was SUCH a better ending! The other one was SAD AS HELL and it almost made me cry! BUT NOW I KNOW HE'S BACK and the story continues! I hope...
Freerunner4427 chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Can you do another fic like this? You could turn it into a series! I would defiantly be coming back to read any other additions to The Misadventure Saga!
DeadLuck666 chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
*Slow Claps* Bravo! BRAVO! You didn't confess or anything like I had hopped, but this will do. And you say that there is another story? Cool. Can't wait to check it out. :)

Here are some Chocolate Frogs and Butter Beer. *Hands over some crates*
With adorable reader love, DL666
Starskulls chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Oh you! Don't scare me like that again!:)

Awesome ending! Now I am satisfied :) *throws loads of cupcakes at you*

iamCAMBRIA chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Hehehe, this was much better Fanty. *nods nods* I loved it! Fantastic job and thank you for not making me cry again. :) This was perfect, I loved it:) hey, wait...did you get that line from the Santa Clause?
LilAngel927 chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Okay this is a happy ending. I dig happy endings.
But it's still an ending! This entire fic was great, absolutely great. You're an awesome writer :)
So... Whaddaya gonna write next?
LilAngel927 chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
NONNO IT CANT BE THE ENDY WHY FANTY WHY
Starskulls chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Aw no he's gone! Yes he will miss my cooking!
*bursts into tears* Make him come back Fanty please!
*eats a cupcakes in sorrow* Awesomely sad ending!

Mystichawk chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
WHA-WHAT?! THAT'S IT?! MY GODS FANTY I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU! YOU'RE SERIOUSLY GOING TO LEAVE IT LIKE THIS?! I'M GOING TO- I- GRAH! DAMMIT YOU'D BETTER CONTINUE THIS!
iamCAMBRIA chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
So sad! So so so sad! I was going to cry... at least until I saw the picture of "kawaii alpacasso plushies" right underneath your story...that at least made it better:) Beautiful story Fanty, i'm so happy for this one. It was AlMoSt as good as the Misadventures of Fanty and Pitch Black ;) Definitely more feels
Mystichawk chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Awwww, this was such a touching moment! I absolutely loved the arm wrestling competition and OMG I want them to do that more often! Ahhhh, I think I'm drooling into my keyboard. hehe. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Starskulls chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Aw that last part is so sad, don't leave us Loki!
Haha, you are so naughty Fanty, although I wouldn't mind if they took their shirts off for a little bit. ;) can't believe it's nearly the end... :( Hey, if he's going back, he must go back with a cupcake!:)

LilAngel927 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Oh my god this was so freaking adorable like AHH the cute little relationship between the two of them and Pitch opening up just Fanty my feels

And I swear I'll respond to our chat tomorrow... I keep forgetting \\\
DeadLuck666 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
YES! I LOVE IT! XD
Pitch and Loki are broooootheeeeerrssssssss... HAHaha! Fanty can't hold 'er men down, pfft!
Next chapter if you kindly will.

Hope yer like'n all 'em Chocolate Frogs.
DL666