Reviews for I'm Gay for Sherlock
AJohnlockAddict chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Can you hear it? The pitter patter of my heart? No? You must be deaf because this story was so AMAZING that I haven't fully stopped fangirling yet. You my dear writer are most certainly witty and quite clever with words. I tremendously LOVE this story!
88888888888888888888 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Little awkward Sherlock was one of the most adorable things I have ever seem. Period. And the innuendo- you have no idea how much I was laughing! I can totally picture the lab scene. Not smutty but still kinda steamy. And I love how both Sherlock and John got turns at being awkward :)
AriesDanger24 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
What have you done to me! That was evil especially that part with the sciencey dirty talk! I so knew that wasn't by accident! I shouted in my room, "There is no way that that is a normal science demonstration!" XD I scared my cat! I love it! I am reading the sequel and I love your writing!

~Aryes
Sendai chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I just found this because of your sequel. This is precious and fantastic. You have a great sense of humor. It was so funny. The laboratory scene was the best. John was hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Awww this is so amazing and adorable and cute and sexy and I want more :) I love it, pleasee add more?
musme chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I like it
;)
JadeBuohler chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
HAH! I thought this was hilariously cute. :)
You should turn it into a fic :3
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
So I dont like the show but... hot diddly damn was that good.
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Sweet fic
Kairifreak chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
In love with this it is perfect omg
Weyhe chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Such a sweet story, with a sweet Protective John!
I'll send you some explosives, if it will result in great stories like this! :-)
i-am-casass chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This is amazing! I really like how John fell in love with Sherlock slowly and Sherlock knew the whole time. It's a great plot pount! Keep writing!
InuFanJinx chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
This was awesome in so many ways! Thank you for writing and posting it!
BBCbabe752 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Sorry not logged in but I clicked on this not thinking that I would like it. I. Love. It. Please update. Yay!
unshakespearean chapter 1 . 9/13/2014