Reviews for Academic Affairs
Silje by chapter 2 . 11/12/2020
Romantic, but a very, very good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
Great story ! Would love to read more stories of them !
steverogerschampagne chapter 2 . 9/13/2020
You need a doctor. Or Jesus. Or both
steverogerschampagne chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
Your mind is a disgusting place
cloudsontoast chapter 2 . 8/28/2020
this was awesome. thank you for this wonderful journey. loved their internal monologues
cloudsontoast chapter 1 . 8/28/2020
damn, my heart hurt at that last scene.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2020
Aww this is cute, enjoyed that it wasn't sudden (many story timelines are unrealistic) and loved the angst with when will something more happen!
Poor H at the start. I'm glad she didn't suffer for the whole term. And good on Lupin for challenging S.
Simona Polle chapter 2 . 7/21/2019
I looooooved this!
JellyToastx chapter 2 . 6/12/2019
This is so beautiful, and so different! Reminded me a lot of my own teacher crushes I used to have haha. I really loved this, thank you!
articcat621 chapter 2 . 2/24/2019
Holy hell, this was absolutely gorgeous. I just loved your portrayal of Severus here. A brilliant Muggle AU. :) xoxo
staypee chapter 2 . 11/9/2018
why have I never read this before? but ahhhh I'm so glad I did now. I'm sure this is the first ever muggle au fanfic I've read and I loved it so much!

this was so fluffy and beautiful and I can't stop smiling... *happy sigh* Thank you 3
Donovan chapter 2 . 11/4/2018
This was lovely to read! xx
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 2 . 10/31/2018
This is amazing! I adore the real conflict and honest feelings and the way they're both hopeless for each other even WHILE having problems, it's so much like both of them. Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2018
That was a very nice story! I love SS and HG ships...
SigmaZiga chapter 2 . 8/7/2018
you are unbelievable! how could you write this beautiful story?!