Reviews for Five Thousand Years
Good chappter.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Good chappter.
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
This is so awesome! Though I have to say I like the manga storyline better. Still, the way you write Bakura is really amazing!
Chaser921 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I liked this very much, even though I'm not totally familiar with Yu-Gi-Oh! I watched a few of the shows and liked it (yes, I was a dork too), but always managed to miss episodes, so I never got most of the story arc.

Anyway, enough about me, I'm going to actually review now.

Your ideas about the inside of the ring, the light that was the soul, and the thoughts of Yami Bakura are well-written and believable. I also like how in-character you get, with the descriptions of Egyptian beliefs and mythology in Yami Bakura's thoughts.
dreamingsilver chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
...O_O whoa...

(*adds to archive*)

There is a reason for these reviews! Yami Bakura's voice in this story is totally in character! Plus, there is lots of detail, but not overwhelmingly. It is your duty to continue soon! I normally don't take an interest in reading Yami Bakura POVs, but yours is certainly an exception. Keep it up!
Faux Promises chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
Aw. You said 'please', so I shall review. Nice job, I will commend your ability to write in first person while still maintaining the sense of looking on a situation rather than having someone tell it.

Yeah, my reviews require a dictionary.

~Kitsy
KurianGirl chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
Wow. Wow. *-* What a great fic! It's Bakura in a nutshell! I love it! D Holy...the poor bugger. I happen to like Bakura, don't ask. ;; Anywho, this is a REALLY good fic. Keep writing! (Or is it finished? I can't really tell...)

Good job! D *applauds*

Kurry
koriaena chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
heh.
Draggy2 chapter 3 . 2/2/2004
Ouh, very good. Very, very good. The way you percieve Bakura's view is purily original. After the first chapter I was amased at your insight, especially if you hadn't really known that much of Yu-gi-oh. Though not of just the show, your perception on distinguishing that one truth, that everyone has their own view of things and they never think themselves in the wrong for actions and thoughts that are natual to them. I hope that came out okay. But you know what I mean, you see COUNTLESS fics of characters suddenly "waking up" to their actions and realising they were wrong and shoulda done things "this" way instead of their own, 'that characters way' regardless that they weren't raised in the same society with those beliefs or customs. Hehe, that sounds deep doesn't it, but oh well I'm just glad there are some writers out there who don't fall into that "cliche" of plot and thought. Your a person with insight, never give it up. .~
hail2baky chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
VERY GOOD! LUV IT!
firedraygon chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
This is so good! Poor Bakura, though. Being betrayed like that would really piss me off. Hehehe, I'm surprised Bakura doesn't go on a killing spree. Alright then, update soon!

~firedraygon97
Usami chapter 3 . 4/4/2003
Dude, ur doing a better job of this than i did! I enjoy reading your opinion of this! Keep up the great work!
brent chapter 3 . 4/3/2003
this story is awesome. Evil Bakura is my favorite character. You're a very talented writer. Keep it up!
Sailor Comet chapter 3 . 3/31/2003
Whoah! You're alive! Dundadun. _

And Yami Bakura is his usual, egotistical, arrogant, asshole self. Good show on characterization. _

::rereading:: Yes, he's _so_ damn arrogant. But that's why we love him.

kukuku, Yami Bakura pays as much attention in class as any normal student. _

hm... if he played Just Desserts when all 4 people were on the field, he would have killed Yami Yuugi. Which I would have prefered, but, eh. He plays Just Desserts before Anzu is played.

Good part, yet again. _ If the only reason you're taking so long in writing this is lack of knowledge about specific episodes, I could help with that. _~ I obsess... and so I know most eps with Bakura in them very well. _;

::dances around:: Write more! _

~Sam
TidBits chapter 3 . 3/30/2003
whoa...dude...that was SO amazing! OMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMG! this is amazing! you must update it! i am in SUSPENCE! this story is so on my fav. list!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »