Reviews for The Autobot List
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2018
Please update! I know you haven't updated this in like two years, but PLEASE update! This is one of my all time favorite stories and I really want to read more about it! I also really want to know about Mirage and the handcuffs, so PLEASE UPDATE!
Redbaron71 chapter 9 . 6/7/2018
Mooooorrrrreeee!
Shikahana Nara chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
I do glad I found another author/authoress who doesn't like slash, male or female. I have been looking at the fan-fiction cites and compared to the others, this is one of the ones I could tolerate the most. (Ao3 is pretty bad...)
I look forward to your fan fiction.
Sincerely,
Loki
emzydatffan chapter 9 . 7/10/2016
haha I love this so much! It's really funny, I can't wait for whenever you update :)
Vigatus chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
I guess you and the Autobots forgot that the Dinobots are all flight capable in robot mode. Grimlock and Slag could have easily gotten themselves up there and down again.
Kokua Aviatrix chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
Sounds like Grimlock and Slag had a really good time. XD
Starfire201 chapter 9 . 6/2/2016
Amusing. Worth the wait.
ChaosDancer12 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
How about the Twins being pranked by Red Alert?
Vigatus chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
Pretty funny stuff. I hope there is more soon.
murdercrowther chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
Ah, it's so great to read these stories!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
Bubble wrap
packing peanurs
Glitter
Neon paint
The shipping song on youtube
MMD transformers thiriller on youtube
Run wild with these
buslimpan chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
Oh no, this is going to start an inside war for the Autobots xD a prank war xD
Nice done from Jazz! And nice prank on the twins, too bad Steeljaw got caught into it too xD
catgirlfireflare chapter 7 . 6/10/2015
*giggles* oh dear, poor them XD this brightened my day! I do hope the Twins survive open season- we need them for new chaos and rules! I'm sure Prowl will have fun though ;D I am confused about the handcuff thing- perhaps Jazz had an unfortunate incident with them cause by Mirage? Ah well, I'll be waiting for that explanation!
p.s. well done! Had me giggling!
DarkShell chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
XD poor minis. Teasing them is tons of fun.
DarkShell chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Oh, I can totally see Ratchen going on strike. That's 100% his style. And hilarious. XD Prowl, though was like a bolt out of the blue. He should have done this much sooner...

I approve of your "no slash" policy. True, I've read my fair share of well-written slash stories, but got fed up with them quickly. No one can accuse me of being homophobic, but those stories are literally EVERYWHERE, forcing the characters into twisted, improbable love affairs that take up the whole plot. I was surprised as hell when I foud out that all those gay stories are written by girls (not gay men, not even adult women, but teenage girls). Their views on relationships can truly warp one's mind about how real life relationships work. Real-life homosexual men even claim that the sex-scenes are anatomically incorrect. Somehow, I'm not surprised XD

So, looking forward to reading a non-slash, in-character, FUNNY AS HELL, canon story. So far your story promises to be one of those.