Reviews for In Shadows
Ordo Rolanberry chapter 62 . 1/28
And with that the Age of Ultron begins. I suspect your penchant for Large body counts will continue in part 5? I'm kinda curious have we past the 1 million mark yet?

So with everything S.H.I.E.L.D knew out in the open, and with them knowing who Spider-man was I take it everyone knows who he is now too? If so are we gonna get to see Jameson's reaction in part 5?
cabrera1234 chapter 62 . 1/27
are you going to follow the avengers age of ultron movie for ideas?
cabrera1234 chapter 60 . 1/26
they got to win this war the good guys
Ordo Rolanberry chapter 60 . 1/25
I believe that is Nick Fury 1 - Hydra 0

like they say all good things must come to an end... Or evil vile horrible things in this case.
cabrera1234 chapter 59 . 1/24
they killed so many people
Ordo Rolanberry chapter 56 . 1/23
Only 6? huh was convinced this one was gonna hit the 100 mark.

I know you won't confirm or deny it but with only 6 chapters left I'm guessing the Shield's downfall / Hydra's grand reveal is gonna happen in part 5.
cabrera1234 chapter 56 . 1/23
I have a feeling you might bring back the avengers and the avengers that died don't forget hill and Coulson
Ordo Rolanberry chapter 54 . 1/21
So they've got to:
1. Take down Hydra (again),
2. Stop a Civil War,
3 .Deal with Skyne... i mean Ultron when he inevitably declares war on the entire planet.

So just another day at the Office for our wayward hero's then. Hell wouldn't be surprised if you decided to toss a Secret Invasion by a bunch of shape shifting aliens just to keep things lively.
cabrera1234 chapter 54 . 1/21
hydra need to be stop and then ultron
cabrera1234 chapter 53 . 1/19
man this is taking so long when ultron war going to star and this war end?
Ordo Rolanberry chapter 53 . 1/19
Huh was wondering what happened to Moonstone. Nice to see the Psychotic physiologist is up to her old tricks, question though. Is Mar-vel gonna appear at any point? I think he was still alive at the end of Part 3. I should probably go back and check that huh?
cabrera1234 chapter 44 . 12/17/2014
so Trent the leader of hydra it just like captain America 2 the movie
cabrera1234 chapter 42 . 12/13/2014
winter soldier the main hero in this captain America 2 remake
Ordo Rolanberry chapter 41 . 12/12/2014
Normally I'd be happy one of the good guys is not dead but if your track record is anything to go by I'm sure you'll fix that in about 3 chapters time. At which point See 1st line of last review/comment. Also is it safe to say that Hand is now on the Short List of next to die? And am i correct in a guessing that "The Asset" is the Individual known as "Taskmaster"?

Either way Shit's about to get real, son.
Ordo Rolanberry chapter 37 . 12/7/2014
OMG You Killed Ke...Coulson! You Bastard!

Really are driving home the whole idea that "No One is Safe" aren't ya, Killing Favorite Characters off aside it's nice to that almost everyone is on the chopping block.

I'll admit I'll laugh when Trent inevitably gets his turn on the block.

Still I get the feeling (and maybe it's just blind hope on my part) that there is going to be alot of people returning from their Vacation to T.A.H.I.T.I. It's a Magical place don't ya know.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »