Reviews for In Shadows
willdawg992003 chapter 62 . 3/20
i love that line that ultron say
their is only one path to piece their extinction
willdawg992003 chapter 61 . 3/20
hahaha trent you fucking dumbass havent you seen terminator dont trust machines
and ultron is the worst he is scarier than braniac
willdawg992003 chapter 54 . 3/20
what does freaulin mean
and wasnt hulk in space during the civil war
willdawg992003 chapter 51 . 3/20
im going to have to look up bantam and thunderclap never heard of them
willdawg992003 chapter 14 . 3/19
wow war with the magneto director trent is trying to go hard way too soon haha
and i wonder if he knows that daisy johnson is a mutant
willdawg992003 chapter 7 . 3/19
way to go ultron
willdawg992003 chapter 2 . 3/19
hmm im looking forward to the in the shadow storyline its nice to see a story about the agents and not always the heroes
Ordo Rolanberry chapter 62 . 1/28
And with that the Age of Ultron begins. I suspect your penchant for Large body counts will continue in part 5? I'm kinda curious have we past the 1 million mark yet?

So with everything S.H.I.E.L.D knew out in the open, and with them knowing who Spider-man was I take it everyone knows who he is now too? If so are we gonna get to see Jameson's reaction in part 5?
cabrera1234 chapter 62 . 1/27
are you going to follow the avengers age of ultron movie for ideas?
cabrera1234 chapter 60 . 1/26
they got to win this war the good guys
Ordo Rolanberry chapter 60 . 1/25
I believe that is Nick Fury 1 - Hydra 0

like they say all good things must come to an end... Or evil vile horrible things in this case.
cabrera1234 chapter 59 . 1/24
they killed so many people
Ordo Rolanberry chapter 56 . 1/23
Only 6? huh was convinced this one was gonna hit the 100 mark.

I know you won't confirm or deny it but with only 6 chapters left I'm guessing the Shield's downfall / Hydra's grand reveal is gonna happen in part 5.
cabrera1234 chapter 56 . 1/23
I have a feeling you might bring back the avengers and the avengers that died don't forget hill and Coulson
Ordo Rolanberry chapter 54 . 1/21
So they've got to:
1. Take down Hydra (again),
2. Stop a Civil War,
3 .Deal with Skyne... i mean Ultron when he inevitably declares war on the entire planet.

So just another day at the Office for our wayward hero's then. Hell wouldn't be surprised if you decided to toss a Secret Invasion by a bunch of shape shifting aliens just to keep things lively.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »