Reviews for Broken Dreams and New Beginnings
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
FYI Misty never belongs with anyone because she abuses everyone with her contant bitching and punching poor Ash on the head with her man fists *flips hair*
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
That's weird, I knew it was Duplica...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
that was good but what were you thinking i mean you do not put in stuff like that ,you can think but you don't write that stuff down on a public web site dam what were you thinking
gladdecease chapter 7 . 6/16/2004
Yay! Ash won! Now Rudy has to leave! I hope you update soon, 'cause I want to find out how it ends. Good job! Later!
aoisenshi chapter 7 . 11/11/2003
are you going to continue it..or is this the end? I surely hope not! Anyway, if you do update a next chapter, plz mail me then. Thanks!
kazokuhouou chapter 7 . 10/5/2003
This story kicks ass!
AAAC chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
Good story and very interesting screen names pal!
EXEXEXEXEX chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Eww. I'm sorry, but I don't like Tracey and Misty together. Tracey's too good for that whiny little bitch! And I couldn't see Tracey reacting that violently. -_- POO! 4/10
Suffering chapter 7 . 8/22/2002
great story, can't wait for the next chapter! keep up the good work. by the way, when is the next chapter coming out? anyways, great peice of writing!
kitty kat chapter 7 . 12/18/2001
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!YOU HAVE TO FINISH DAMIT! the story was getting gOOD! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH!
oi chapter 7 . 11/18/2001
r u ever going to finish this story i love it and would like to see the last chapter out please
Jacay chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Ooooooo...HEY! I've read this seomwhere! I was LOOKING for it! AND I FOUND IT! Kinda...well anyway, it is *really* good! Really, really, really, really, really, really, really...you get the point. I liked it. Alot. At least this part. Never read this part, I LOVE it though, but I've read part 2...and nothing else. I won't review chapter 2 since it would pretty much be repeating this. Very good.
Lex Lexa chapter 7 . 4/22/2001
next chapter!
AMOS chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
cool

im waitin' for the other part : )
Vickie211 chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Very good! I liked Ash's personality. And I usually just skim through battle scenes, but this one kept me glued to the computer. Can't wait for the next part.