Reviews for Memory Nightmare
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I hope you get around to the rest of this.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I am assuming that Dumbles lied his ass off and Brandi is in the Harry Hell.
Narsil chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I can't disagree with the need to finish some stories, but I'm looking forward to when this one is continued. I imagine Diana would end up allying with Barbara, when Barbara learns the truth and Diana learns what happened. Cool.
willowskeith chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
this is a good beginning. honestly i'd have brandi alive (which i think you plan to otherwise why even do the g-bend on harry) and dumbles seemed to check and make sure lily didnt plan to go to petunia's
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Albus' lie to Lily is going to create such a massive amount of death and destruction it will be hard to imagine. When Lily learns that her daughter is alive and being used and abused it may very well end up bring Cheetah and any allies she can gather down on top of Wizards and Witches. I would actually find it funny if Cheetah and Wonder Woman joined forces to destroy Albus and Voldemort. I don't think the Amazonians would stand for a female child being treated by Albus and the Dursleys they way they will treat Brandi.
cyber phantom99 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
If it is made a real story will fem Harry be alive?
ravenshadow452 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Sounds like it would be good.
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
That's really sad.
kitsune potter chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Alright, I like the concept pretty well and I agree that Barbra Ann Minerva has never been done to my knowledge. My biggest worry is if you continue it, will Brandi be completely pissed at her mom even though the two of them have been lied to by Dumbledore? Most times when I run into a story like this its the case and then I find myself dealing with drama choked down my throat.

Having drama is fine and all and I expect it if the two meet its just I hope its more of them being awkward with each other, disapproval of "career" choice, and absolutely pissed at Dumbledore not at each other.
ZorinBlitzFan chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This is a really cool idea, I'll be excited once it is fully realized.
Good luck, and even better times!
jonez227 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
this is interesting. i do hope you finish some other stories, but this sounds like it'll be a good read when you release it. never seen Lily show up in a dc crossover like this so i will keep an eye on my notices. thanks for continuing your writing
yrfgd chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
OK, I can see where this might be going. DD is lying to Lily about the death of her daughter in order to get her out of the way so that he can control The-Girl-Who-Lived.

Be interesting to see where you take this.
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I love it, nicely done.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Well, your author's note is promising... I don’t know that there is enough story here to be a oneshot as it doesn't explain so much as introduce the premise. I feel that you have a prologue (as you mentioned), and would love to read the story when it is written.
Shinkicker chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Huh... Uh, interesting I guess. Not really enough to go on here, except how typical it is for the magical world to cast aside people when they don't want them.