Reviews for Carry On Hermione
LooneyLuna15 chapter 1 . 3/23
I hope these ghost updates mean you're editing and we've got an actual update to look forward to!
boutondor chapter 1 . 11/22/2019
This is quite good and original. 2 things that were quite distracting while reading and slightly ruined the fic for me:
1. Grammar
2. Misused Britishism

1. I'm assuming English isn't your first language and it's hard to write correctly. Verb tenses are particularly all over the place. If you use the past tense with verb to do, the other verb should be in present tense. For example, you would say "he didn't forget", not "he didn't forgot". Also you mix up all of the "in, on, of, etc."

2. You use quite a lot of Britishism without actually understanding it and how it's normally used so it constantly sounds very wrong. It's better that you don't use them at all then using them incorrectly.

Both issues could be fixed with a British Beta I would strongly suggest to get someone to look over your work before publishing.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/20/2019
Not exactly the happy reunion we were all yearning (even tho i kinda didnt want it since Dracos character remained very true to form and is an utter ass) but i really appreciate how realistic it all is. That theres no sudden forgiveness or even acceptance just because hes her mate, and thats what i really like about this story. You havent updated in a while but when you do i'll be awaiting to read:)
PinKrystal chapter 17 . 3/15/2019
As much as i love canon Draco, still handsome as ever. But, he is Arsehole! Im so dissapointed with you. Thank you for made Anthony is real sweatheart gentleman in this one. Why can't Hermione end up with him instead?
I love dramione but antmione is better in this
DaniValero chapter 17 . 12/30/2018
I NEED MORE! Did you read? Please, i need more chapters. This is the best story that I've read in a long time. You wrote it in a master way, I felt everything that happened to Hermione. For God sake! i was crying with her :c
I'm sure that you're busy with other things, I respect it. I just left my coment to make you know that this a wonderful history consequently you're an amazing author.

Pd: Sorry for my english
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2018
Hi:) I really like your story. Hope you update it soon.
Giselle22 chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
Loved this story, I like veela Hermione a lot. Can’t wait for more!
Dramioneloveraf chapter 17 . 10/7/2018
Where are you? It's been so long since the last update, this is a legit super good fic, i need more
madatcarri chapter 17 . 8/16/2018
Have you finished this story (Carry on Hermione)?
I need to know the end!
Please
a5943232 chapter 17 . 7/29/2018
I really wish Anthony was Hermione’s mate at this point of the story and I gotta say your Draco is really one of the few that really really pisses me off :P but oddly I am also kinda eager to see him change for better...btw I feel so wronged for Hermione’s sake that Blase stated she was in love with Draco...I guess I can understand the reasoning but I also feel that Hermione is merely falling in love with the concept of “falling in love with her mate” if you understand what I mean? I mean at the moment there is just not much dramione interaction to warrant the statement that Hermione is in love for real...I know I am rambling I just feel for this story and Hermione’s struggle and the unfairness and everything! To be honest it is romantic for soul mate stuff if it’s a story and I enjoy these kind of stories all the time! But in reality I certainly wouldn’t accept it for myself coz who the f* has the right to decide for me? So for angsty soul mate story like here it’s really sad to see all the pain suffered by someone who deserves a lot better...wow I talk like Hermione is real...come on get a grip you idiot (patting own head) sorry about the long rambling of nothingness I do hope the next update is not far now :D
Dramioneisamzing chapter 17 . 7/28/2018
plz update again
laurapal chapter 17 . 7/9/2018
I really love how hard Hermione is fighting many Dramione stories have her giving in to ridiculous racist pureblood demands. I'm a minority and I don't think my pride would allow me to be the little dirty secret for any bigoted asshat. Then again, from Hermione's POV, being officially associated with Draco might not be preferable to keeping things hush hush now that I think about it.

Anyways, I'm just glad the Malfoys went from 'we hold all the cards, we will treat her like crap' to 'how dare she prefer death to a Malfoy'?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2018
Moaaaar plz
ksouza3 chapter 17 . 7/1/2018
I'm so excited for this chapter. Last chapter ended in such a cliffhanger, but I loved where you went with this chapter. I'm so curious to see what Draco does next. And I'm so sad to see the end of Hermione and Anthony, but like you said, they were just on borrowed time. Can't wait for next chapter! Thanks for writing !
sdrlana21 chapter 17 . 6/2/2018
Good chapter really enjoyed that Blaise was pissed off earlier and his parents aren’t happy with him. And I have a hate love relationship with the Anthony guy... kinda annoying but can’t blame a guy for trying