Reviews for Winds of War
Sonochu chapter 8 . 6/24
Wow, Ruby is so weak compared to Yang in this. She's 2 years younger than her, not 10.
Sonochu chapter 7 . 6/24
I know this story is on the older side, but I still would like to point out that this chapter doesn't make much sense. Ruby was shown beating Melanie, her oppoenent pretty handidly during their duel, yet Melanie gets thrown in the prestigious Iron Shield order and Ruby gets placed in a lesser one? The loser gets a better order? That makes no sense. Likewise it was also confusing why Ruby did nothing when Yang tried to get her into the Iron Shield. It would've been cool seeing her block a potential devestating blow from Yang, causing Weiss to reconsider the placement of Ruby in a lesser order, but we didn't get that. We only got to see Yang kick some more ass, something everyone in the scene already knew she could do.

Also, and this has probably been pointed out before, but you're misusing terminology. A draft is inherently not volunteer as it's forced recruitment. A draft is just another way of saying conscription, where people are called up by the government to serve in the military. Similarly you call Weiss a general, but she only leads a regiment. A regiment holds somewhere around 500 me, which is not even close to an army, what a general commands.
nahte123456 chapter 58 . 5/30
The epilogue was great, although I'm always more of a fan of happy endings rather then bitter-sweet.
LocusKek chapter 58 . 4/27/2017
It's a shame to see you and your stories go, but thanks for the memories
SoraShirou chapter 58 . 4/4/2017
While I am sad to hear that you are quitting fanfiction with unfinished stories, I am glad that you wrote a summary of what each chapter would have held so that we know what would have happened. I wish you well on your further exploits and your original works.
Nagaichi chapter 58 . 3/12/2017
Hated to see it end like it did. Great story though.
Nagaichi chapter 31 . 3/12/2017
Just wanted to say I am loving this story. As for the plot line it had been excellent so don't let people try to tell you otherwise. Ive been binge reading for several hours now and I cant get enough. Just plain awesome.
Kawaru86 chapter 58 . 2/6/2017
well its sad to see this story end, but at least you gave us some closure so thank you for that. I look forward to reading your original stories thought.
SnakeSkin94 chapter 58 . 2/1/2017
You know I've been waiting a long time to say this... GOOD. RIDDANCE. it has bugged me to no end how you abandoned this show years ago but continued to write this fic, thinking your wrting skills and capabilities better than that of shows; there's probably a part of you that thinks you ARE better than the actual show.

I get it though, you write one of the most popular fics in the RWBY section, and figure you'll stick it out until you get a big enough following after pandering to the base so much, that most of them will follow you anywhere, you'll drop the fic, drop a half ass apology, and start 'clean' without the trouble of starting over.

You were never going to finish this fic. You never did this for your fans, and wherever you go and whatever you do, the success you achieve will be because of what the RWBY fandom gave you.

And you'll see this. I know you will. And you'll ignore it, or write a sarcastic reply trying to counter everything I've said; or one of your followers will. This doesn't even have anything to do with the show; it's simply because you are and will always be a phony. So yeah. Bye.
WhiteShadowFang chapter 58 . 1/27/2017
it brings great sadness to see such an amazing epic such as this end. I wish you luck on your future endeavors and only ask that you do not delete the stories you have crafted. I believe while they left unfinished they may yet inspire such greatness that you have shown us of your own skill with the word and keyboard.
Jacklyn Frost chapter 58 . 1/27/2017
Man, what a ride this story has been! I really like the story arc you made, with all of the characters. Even knowing what would happen to Weiss it still was sad... :/ But seriously great story and chapters bro! I'm proud of you, son. Lmao. Also...you opted to kill Yang...we discussed this...and I think it was pretty natural flowing with the story arc. Loved this story bro :)
Draco Illius Mortem chapter 58 . 1/27/2017
I just want to say that I will truly miss your fanfics but I look forward to your personal works. You truly are one of my favorite authors, famous or otherwise. Thank you for every chapter, every line, and every word you've given us, given me.
Freezingreality chapter 58 . 1/27/2017
I'm going to miss this story. It's one of my favorites to be honest. I can respect that you don't like RWBY and it does make sense to stop writing for a show you no longer enjoy. This story took me somewhere that I immensely enjoyed and, again, I will be sad to see it gone. It didn't follow the show, like any AU story, but what you did with it was amazing and that is what I really enjoyed. Who knows, maybe I'll follow you to discord. We'll have to see. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck in all your future works.
AJLeo chapter 58 . 1/27/2017
I guess it's good you ended it now, it seemed to really get off track in the later chapter summaries. I'm surprised you stopped watching Volume 2, that was the best one out of the four in my opinion
FEV Grim chapter 58 . 1/27/2017
Sorry to hear you go. I wish you luck.