Reviews for Reflection
Alkeniw Andilite chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
So great, I love it!
jquackers chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
God, I love this so much. Everything about it is great. I love that we got to see both Elsa and Anna's perspectives. This wrapped the past two chapters up so well. All the love and tenderness between them... I can practically reach out and touch it. Wonderful, wonderful story. Thank you!
Rainezeik chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
I like it. Its so good it melts my heart. Lol if only this will happen in the movie lol
emkeiy27 chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
I absolutely love it.!
sedryn chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Hehe such a beautiful story :) Thank you for writing it.
NicPie chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
This is such a sweet story. It's so pure and... soft, I guess. Nothing was pushed and barely even talked about. And while I think they may have gone a bit fast for just discovering how they felt about one another (I'd have been a nervous, self-conscious wreck! lol), you could definitely feel the love that they shared and that that was what came of it. It was new and exciting, but still very gentle and well, loving. - Great job. :)
Wolfgate227 chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
Liked it, well worth reading :).
Undead American chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
This was so sweet.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
My goodness, but that was sweet. And tender. And intimate. Your stroll through each girl's mind was a sheer delight, as was (especially Anna's) their frustration at what they thought of the situation. THIS chapter, though, was ... delicious.
Nathalie7 chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
It was Soo good!
sklpper chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
another great story!
sklpper chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
you never fail to disappoint
xxBurningxx chapter 3 . 10/12/2014