Reviews for The Legacy of James: Onyx Eyes
Michael01 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Please write more to this story thanks.
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
...Sweet. That was a very interesting backstory. It made perfect sense in context of both canons and the main fanfic plotline so far. My only complaint...is the lack of updates on said main fanfic. Any chance of that changing? I don't care that the Harry Potter canon has ended. Your plotline deserves to be continued anyways. Please?
Twin Tails Speed chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
This is a very very interesting story.
l'Ange de Morte chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Cool! I'm sure I would like this a bit better if I had watched more than 4 episodes of DBZ, but it's good anyway!
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Ahh.I see now.*taps fingers together* Excellent.
allison chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
wow!this is great! keep updating on what is family.
hypnoticageregression chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
w00t! Yeah, um, this rocks! Yah!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Wow! That was wonderful! I'm really getting into this story and can't wait for the next piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
more, more, more, more more! pleaseeeeeeeeeeee im dying 2 know what happens!
Lila Mae chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Okay, that explains alot... I really hope you update "What is Family" soon. At first I was thinking "huh?" when I read it, and now it makes sense. Later! ;)
Xavien chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Ooo!

Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering how James, as a full-blooded Saiyan, managed to procure magical abilities. So, Saiyans can do magic, too, eh? Interesting. I wonder, how would the Saiyan society, in which status is almost exclusively based on physical and combative prowess, would deal with the magically-inclined members of the population?

(As I believe you implied with Bardock's confusion over how he, a mere scientist, was granted access to medical facilities, scientist Saiyans get pretty much no respect unless they're big-shots, or also fighters. So non-combative Saiyans DO in fact exist, though not in large quantities. Will this stand true for Saiyan wizards?

Secondly, I wonder if James ever found out about his heritage. But that, I hope, will be revealed in-story, so I won't worry too much about it. _

Thirdly - more on the lighter side of things - I wonder what Vegeta's reaction to being called a "Muggle" would be? *giggle*