Reviews for Hacked
LOL chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
Fast forward a few years and for KH3 he looks like a Prompto and Noctis lovechild with even worse hair than in Dream Drop Distance.
Abbra063 chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Well, I'm not sure what Riku was expecting from Tidus of all people. Anyway, this was a very amusing story.
Soror Curantis chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
This story really made me laugh. If my best friend ever plays Dream Drop, I am going to make her read this.

I may be able to forgive Riku now for his new hair.
Hyoxjnn chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
First of all, please allow me to apologise for the time I've taken to review this, and your other T-SoS One-Shots, I am... Bad. Let's go with 'bad' :'P

Anyway, I love the choice of Prompt, in this; I didn't realise it was 'Betrayal' until AFTER I had read it.
I Lol'd XD

When I saw the title, I immediately thought of The Grid, but the idea of a story around Riku getting his hair cut is WAY funnier.
Speaking of funny, "having a resurgence of the darkness in his heart over a bad hair day," made me cry X'D

Everything in this was beautiful; Riku's thoughts, the conversation he had with Tidus, ("AHH, HA, HA, HAAAHHHhhh...") And Riku's reactions, during, and after his hair was cut :)

The only problem I had with this was where it takes place in the canon, but that's only because I'm OCD, like that XD

Don't mind me :P
-X
Chronic Guardian chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Somethings never change.
No matter how much time you give him, until Final Fantasy X happens Tidus will still be troll.
Or a monkey.
Or both.

I like how you make the point that Jecht probably doesn't actually cut his own hair. He's already past the point where he's gone to the mountain top and decided to just Let It Grow.
... Get it? *whacked with whack-bat*

Okay, fine. Frozen jokes aside, Jecht still has awesome hair that is worthy of Riku respect. I like how you portray the subconscious attachment and address the unspoken agreement that being fashionable is part of being a hero. Almost to the point that Riku completing the Mark of Mastery exam only puts him maybe-on-par with Sora, because Sora still has a decent hair cut. However, the way you juggled the practical details in there, as well as Riku's thought process and just barely checked response, were just beautiful. Perhaps not a thought provoking gem like "All Hangers All Hanging On", but perfectly wonderful in its own right right all the same.

Thank you for your contributions to TSoS, however late they may be. You still exemplify careful and well crafted authorship, as you ever will.

May the day find you inspired,
-CG
C.B. Magique chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
It was funny and stories about how/why Riku got his hair cut for 3D is one of my favourite fanfic ideas. It was a good story that was good fun to read and put a huge smile on my face.
mystic moogle chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Hilarious. XD I loved all of the ideas you had here: the little back-story on Riku's hair, the set-up with the message bottle and Sora's literacy (or lack thereof), and of course, Tidus's less-than-desired hack job. The resemblance between their hair styles in the first place was brilliant.

This line was my favorite part of the whole fic: "Having a resurgence of the darkness in his heart over a bad hair day was not something he wanted to explain to the king." Too funny! And I can totally see that happening to Riku. Ahh, how I miss his old hair. I, too, hope that it will end up looking decent again by the time KHIII is released.

Anyways, great job! This Twelve Shots of Summer archive sounds very interesting... perhaps I shall have a look at that later.

Thank you for sharing. :')

- mystic moogle
BlissfulNightRain chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
ahahahahaa this was great! i love reading fics that give excuses as to what happened to riku's hair between KH2 and 3D, and this is one of the funnier ones xD note to self: never let tidus cut your hair