Reviews for let's show the world that science's on our side
Aftermath Man chapter 3 . 6/12
Are you sure you are not secretly Dan Schneider? You perfectly capture the characters, setting and humor that is is a little unsettling. Regardless I loved the first story and am loving this one as well.
Magic2488 chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
You really captured their personalities. It's amazing
Magic2488 chapter 7 . 7/5/2018
So good
purplemeatball chapter 7 . 4/26/2018
Oh, my, this was an amazing ride.
The prequel was one of my favorite Jori fics back in the day, I must have read it over five times, and recently a friend asked me for a recommendation of Jori fics, and I couldn't not name yours; on looking up the prequel for the link, I found out you had written this sequel and MY GOD WAS I HAPPY
I just finished and I really wanna thank you for sharing it with us. This was a very unique and touching story, and I enjoyed every single chapter.
anonomous chapter 7 . 6/22/2017
good story
LauraGranger13 chapter 7 . 4/20/2017
First at all! That was so f├╝cking fantastic
Ok, I'm Mexican so, that's the reason than my English sucks but I'm trying ;)
Guuuurl! Omg I read all of this just in one day, I'm a little obsses with this
You write so good, keep do it ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2017
Ahhhh! This was so good! Everyone is so in character
VBJTDEPT chapter 7 . 11/24/2016
Precioso!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2016
Really awesome story, loved the relationship here. Great ending.
LoneWolf1432 chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
Beautiful.
LenyRehim chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
Exelente historia
Cain chapter 7 . 3/30/2015
Loved it! Loved that I really didn't know if you were going to have Jade's dad show up in the end or not, but that you made, I think, the right choice.

Loved their first (real) fight.

Loved the way Tori approached the sex topic.

All around excellent. I can't figure how it took me so long to read these two stories.

Great job! If you do ever write a one-shot follow-up, I'll check it out for sure!
TheEternalVictor chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
As soon as I read there was a sequel i immideately wrnt looking for this one. This story had so many great moments that just gave me so many emotional responses. As an aspiring film writer i love Jade fighting against the naysayers. Love the steamy Jori love scene, and the magic overhead sign bit. I read the whole story in one sitting. Amazing work. Jori forever.