Reviews for Hunters Slain
Brilliant, update soon please
syfygeek74 chapter 23 . 2/11/2016
More?Please!
syfygeek74 chapter 13 . 2/11/2016
I just came across this story..and love it!I usually don't read a lot of crossover I'm really enjoying this so much!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/11/2015
Dang so what Dean and Sam just atomically get horns eayching her stay? I'm confused? lol
Superwholockianfangirlsmut chapter 23 . 10/10/2015
I need more, love this story so much!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/24/2015
Dam this great!
Kristina chapter 22 . 8/21/2015
This is amazing!
Bella chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
This story is freakin' awesome!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
DAMN THERE THREE ARE GONNA KKLL ME WITH ALL THEIR SMUT LOL
Guest chapter 22 . 8/17/2015
Awesome crossover story!
kobby76 chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
I love the thought of Cas watching over Buffy while she sleeps x
chaosrachel chapter 22 . 8/17/2015
more...more...more...loved it!
Cassie-D1 chapter 22 . 8/17/2015
I relly like this...still hoping that a few of 'Buffys' bad guys such as demons and vampires pop up and she shows the guys what shes used too...

And maybe Cas will show the guys a quick flash or whatever of the time Buffy was called to burning down her school gym full of vampires to fighting and being killed by the master to Angel and Spike blowing up the school her trying to have a normal life in college but supernatural always finding her to dying because of Glory and coming back to life to have to deal with The First and fighting those crazy strong creppy zombie vampire things and sealing the seal and sunnydale become a crater in the earth...I feel when the boys actually see all that instead of just being told they will gather an all new respect for Buffy but also become even more protective over her then they already are.
Liam1094 chapter 22 . 8/17/2015
So,etching is wrong with chapter it's all in code so not able to read ;(
Nicole1024 chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEEEEEEEEE!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »