Reviews for All in Your Head
AND ONE MORE THING chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
I APOLOGIZED TO SOME OF MY COMMENTS, SOME OF THE WORDS AND SENTENCE isnt complete, i think ill need to really go now and sleep, no sleep for 24 hrs. now great fic by the way, even when you were younger or just a kid around this time, damn, i in my first year in college when you wrote this. i just recently discovered fanfic, i never thought i would be reading it now, either. cause i usually just watch hey arnold for relaxation and etc. well hopefully when you decided to write again, please update! well, ill go now, im really restless and really chatty whenever i havent slept yet.
and one more thing chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
one more thing chapter 12 . 9/21/2010
i really dont like songfic, but around those year when you made this, and i wasnt reading any fanfic at all, cause i just join and found , join and just recently become interested on fanfic, i gotta tell you that i also love match box 20 too! this chapter is great again! and i was about to ask why phoebe and helga arent friends anymore? although she still understands helga, i really felt bad for helga. ever since she was a little girl, and always unnoticed by her parents, but just olga. aw! but it was so sweet that Arnold is always around and try helping hopefully your still around fanfic and would read
one more thing chapter 11 . 9/21/2010
i didnt mean to be harsh by the way, when i said that i dont care, if wrote that lila still had a good side, cause i think that all people has a good and bad side, but lila is a bitch here,i mean that i actually like the story, so go own, write as what pleases you! its your story anyway! ) so, once again, i want to see lila's fall from that social ladder, just that i want her to know where she really stands, and she becomes what she was before in a good way then after that, she is out of the picture completely! haha .cause i seriously dont like her especially in this fic (which is good, haha), not that i really hate her, just that i dont like her. and seriously doesnt mean im near to helga's birthday im purely like that, but their are some qualities though, when i was a kid. just dont mind me feeling up your reviews,
and one more thing chapter 11 . 9/21/2010
i know im not in the end of this chapter since you last update, no idea if you finished this up or not. but i want to see Lila's fall honestly, i want her to know her grounds, i dont have any idea how she gotten popular all of a sudden, cause im pretty sure, someone who was ever so nice before changing into a bitch, is truly a social climber, i mean, i think that Helga would be more popular, if she did take out that bow, but guess what, the head band with the bow is in again! cause of Gossip girl, but i stop watching that a long time ago, anyway the point is, i just think she would be more popular than lila, cause i think Helga has a more poweful personality and i dont see her weak at all! i just hope that Lila would become like what she was back, just to burst her ego and be humble again, but who really cares, i just want her out of the picture soon. had a feeling you never updated, cause im near the end. and i may be near Helga's birthday, cause around that time, when Hey arnold was new, i had the same situation like Helga, but that was when i was a kid and had a crush, haha. well, of course i dont do that anymore since my senior hs. or in college! instead, ill be more friendly cause i bet like helga, she wont fall inlove fast when she grows up! hahaha! i must still say, this is a great fic. dud u wrote too long! i didnt mean it, im like this if i havent had any sleep yet. i also want to tell you that i like what you wrote, that Arnold didnt even realized it yet, and never really love any other woman than helga, you explained it well, it made me think, and i would say i agree on that! theirs a lot of sense in it! and it has meaning that , and i mean that whole paragraph.
and one more thing chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
its your story anyway, so you dont need to explain that everyone has a good side, i want to see lila become a loser again in the end, the social climber will soon fall! hahahaha! yes i am mean, and i really dont care! my birthday is near to helga's by the way! and frankly i really dont care if you portray Lila to be hated! and i fully understand helga a lot! i also loved this fanfic of yours! just the way i wanted it to be, not those fast love stories. thank Goodness this isnt like that
just for comment chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
i dont like the shy, demure quiet type, they are creepy like lila. so goody good two shoe, you dont know whats really in their head.
animedork72 chapter 13 . 6/2/2005
great job! please continue! id like to find out more. and quick question- what happened in 4th grade, the Fti thing that other authors have spoken about?
blackducky chapter 13 . 3/12/2005
Alright! Things are finally coming together! Write more!
blackducky chapter 12 . 3/12/2005
The song goes perfectly with the chapter. Stupid Arnold needs to start making moves before he loses Helga! And Helga needs to stop running away! Ack, i have a headache! But keep writing, it's really super good!
blackducky chapter 9 . 3/12/2005
I haven't read this story in so long! And I had been waiting for so long for you to update! Yah! Excellent chapter! "of being pounded into the linoleum? Yes, yes I would!" That is too funny!
sydvicious chapter 13 . 2/10/2004
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 13 . 7/5/2003
this is a really good story, you have to update soon.
Yoruichi-Yoshi12 chapter 13 . 4/25/2003
This story is great! The chapters could be longer, but that's ok. I love the way you do Helga, it's absolutly perfect! I also love your randomness. *.
Unknown chapter 13 . 4/1/2003
Theirs got to be more than that! Its nice anyway. Don't leave me hanging