Reviews for Dark Room
Fayari chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Just so you know, the priests here in the Philippines are very well-regulated. They have priestly governing bodies in every province of every non-Islamic region. Those governing bodies answer to a national council that is directly linked to the Vatican. Any digs, jokes, or western stereotypes about priests do not apply to the majority of priests here in the Philippines, and they are certainly not appreciated. As a primarily Catholic nation, we take priesthood very seriously.
mooddog20 chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
You should really finish this story I love the character Morgan and would like to see where you go with her.
Wittgen chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
Aw, abandoned. That's too bad because this was a pretty interesting story. I was looking forward to seeing the reveal of Morgan's massive case of crazy.
Wittgen chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Man this girl is creepy. You really nailed the creepy stalker vibe. Well done.
das chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
This is simply awful.
MagnusXXN chapter 6 . 4/22/2003
Morgan's not creepy! Shes cute, and a bit strong willed, but not creepy. Xander should ust go out with her, get married, and help her pop out about a dozen babies.

): )
Amy chapter 6 . 4/22/2003
Keep writing! I like this story.
Lizbeth Marcs chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Yay! New chapter! I adore your "Xander voice." Clearly he has no idea how to deal with Morgan, but I loved how you had him slowly warming up to this awkward girl. I love even more that he twigged pretty quickly to the fact that Morgan shouldn't know where he works. I can't wait to see the spark jump the synapses, so to speak, as he adds two and two together. *Yike* wonder what he'll think of Morgan's Dark Room shrine to him.

Anya's voice is also darn near perfect and her interaction with Buffy had me laughing out loud. I love how Buffy and Anya are both right and wrong in this argument. Your bitter and angry Anya is more realistic than what we got on the show.

I especially love how Buffy comes across overall in this fic. Bitca Buffy is nowhere to be seen. YAY! Tough these days, I know. But I also love how you bring out her quick temper, tendency to make snap judgements, overprotectiveness by balancing it all out with the Buffy-positives: her love for her friends, her willingness to at least check Anya's concerns even if she thinks there's nothing to it, her quiet friendship moments with everyone.

And finally, I have a serious love-on for Morgan. She was somewhat creepy in the beginning, but she didn't cross that line. Her conscious decision to cross the line by following-up on her contact with the Scoobs and her continued descent from obsession from afar to obsession in action is believable and perfect. One of the most fascinating OC's I've read in any fic. I have a sneaking feeling that Xander is about to be whammied by a love spell. I have an even deeper suspicion that the Scoobs are going to have no idea what to do with non-demon Morgan as she increasingly crosses the line with Xander.

I can't *wait* to see what happens next. Don't you dare leave me hanging.
RobC chapter 6 . 4/22/2003
Good part, Anya's diatribe was great.

Rob
TC2 chapter 5 . 2/1/2003
So good to see more of this fic. I love what you are doing with the storyline of the girl Morgan and intertwining it with the others. There's a lot of potential there and you haven't dissapointed. Also, loved the little scene with Anya and the Bartender. It flowed so well and was done masterfully. Like always, your stories never dissapoint. I love Dark Room and look forward to more in the future.
eojt chapter 5 . 1/31/2003
I think Xander is gonna have a handfull to begin with, but if this girl gets turned into a vamp then he's in deep trouble.

Loving this story BTW.
WBH21C chapter 5 . 1/31/2003
GREAT! Love the part with the bartender! LOL!
Jane McCartney chapter 5 . 1/30/2003
Well, I'd have to say I disagree with MagnusXXN. Her breaking a window, in my opinion at least, meant so much more. Not just because I didn't see it coming, but because it felt like the tip of an iceberg mostly, you know? Morgan's truly fascinating - did I ever tell you that? Well, I'll probably say it again and again and again. For some reason, the view I've of her is actually Fred's. Please, not the character - fascinating? Uh, I don't think so - but just the look.
MagnusXXN chapter 5 . 1/30/2003
Is it bad to un derstand where Margan's coming from? I can so see why shes doing all this. Trying to figure him out, and maybe make him happy if he ever notices her. Braking a window isn't what I would consider evil, but funny. Hope to hear more soon.

): )
RobC chapter 5 . 1/30/2003
Another excellent chapter, and we're starting to see the 'inner loon'. ;)

Rob