Reviews for Properties of Combustion: Ignis in Glaciem
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Oh dear. I'm pitying the fantastic four right now. It takes a lot of getting-used-to to Tony's... Ah... Unique personality.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Well. That was decidedly awful! (Not the story, but awful for Johnny, i mean) That was interesting...Steve and Johnny in the same room...never saw that comin! Although, under normal circumstances, I think Johnny would annoy Steve every bit as much as Tony - if not more!
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
The thing with Thor, Steve, and Johnny is adorable! I almost died from the cuteness...and of course Tony would needle Ben...I was just waiting for it to happen...
commoner246 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
This was a frikin' fat-tabulous story. Seriously. Kudos my friend.
Andthenabanana chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
i found your fic in ao3 first so im happy to find it here in ffn! This fic makes me so happy, you have no idea. Johnny!whump is so hard to find - moreso with an avengers crossover. So thank you very much for posting this fic and its follow up :)
ebhg chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This was wonderfully written. The characters are rich and vibrant with a lot of depth. I wish there was more!

ebhg:-)
Wren95 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This was so deliciously layered. I love that Tony is very *Tony* throughout. I could feel his need to be active all the way through and I love that jittery aspect of Tony in my own head cannon. I also simply melted over Thor and his acceptance of all things. Cold? Anxious? Need a cape? Need someone half-naked? No problem. But Johnny and Steve just broke my heart, I love the direct line from the face trapped in the ice to the warm bodies in the bed. I love them, I just love the whole thing. It was so awesome, start to finish.
Tsukino Akume chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
-Happy sigh- Oh, this is lovely! Steve's panic, the references to Johnny looking like Steve, the Team/Family Feels, Thor and Steve understanding each other, all the practical medical knowledge ... So many good things! It made my heart happy to read it. _