Reviews for My Eyes Can't Lie
EmoPrincess21 chapter 23 . 1/15/2011
i like it
horse.dog.lotr.fantasy.girl chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
PMSL AT NANKI! lol. i'm gonna go read the rest now, but love so far!
TOWTWUKER chapter 23 . 9/11/2007
curious to know what happens to yuffie when age becomea a problem...

TOW
b0y1ndah00d chapter 14 . 12/26/2005
is this beuty and the beast

also you love rape don yu
b0y1ndah00d chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
edjumication.”

hahaha i rolled in my mirth and merriment

i thought i was the only who said that
Guy-The-Wise chapter 23 . 2/20/2005
hey, that was a good story...almost too long to read online, but I liked...leaves quite a few loose ends though...like which one is blind...maybe another fic, or a post-epilouge...
Guy-The-Wise chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
Hm...these people are almost as creative in their threats as u are...wonder if theres a connection...very good so far
Banana peel chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
ha ha ha it's because i 'm red isn't it! ha hai thouht that was hilarious!*wipes eyesfrom laughing so much* ok i'll be going now this is good so far
LadyKisaragi chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I was reading all of this today I found it funny as heck. 3 And it was a pretty good story too. Heh.
Souljahette chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
the coolness is overwhelming!
Sakura Yosei chapter 23 . 9/14/2003
I've been reading this story since Chapter 1 and never once has it let me down. I like your style and you really know how to make a good story. Hehe. Keep up the great work and I hope you write more fan fics.

P.S. You've inspired me to write again! Thank You.

YuffiexVincent forever.

Abi chapter 23 . 9/9/2003
Good fic. I enjoyed it.

Abi
LightPainterQ chapter 23 . 8/31/2003
::squeals:: AWW! KAWAII! i love it! this was such a great story, hope you write more like this!

-Seish
Charles Xavier chapter 23 . 8/30/2003
Great story. Sweet ending too!

Hey, I don't mean to advertise or anything, but I've been starting another Yuffentine myself called 'Artificial Intelligence' (very AU). Have a look at it. You might like it.