Reviews for Love Will Destroy Us All
dreams and desperation chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
Um... what the actual hell? Okay...

Right, so positives... um... it's well written, with no grammatical errors as far as I can tell.

The rest - I'm scarred for life. Like, what the actual heck prompted you to write this? :O
Estoma chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Just want to put it out there that I have just watched Hannibal where someone was, um, doing some interesting things with animals, so I approached this in the worst mindset ;)

Well, you'd told me it was going to be Lady/Gale, but if I hadn't known that, I would have been rather squirmy to see what was going on! Words like 'ribbed' definitely helped to build up a situation that had nothing to do with carrots!

Love the little twist at the end, that it is Lady, and your final sentence still fits, even if it is a boy and a goat. Clever thing, you.

Odesta Irom chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
You said you'd do it and I didn't believe you. But you did!
I LOVE IT! omg absolutely perfect
Thargelion chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
i admit, when i first saw the word 'gale' i thought it was going to be a gale/katniss fic. this completely surprised me, but in a good way- i was laughing like a little kid at this fic. i don't think i've ever seen /this/ pairing before! i wonder why!
-shady
Estoma chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
Loved the way that you wrote the crowd immediately separating Cashmere from Gloss. Lovely physical representation of how circumstance and societal context will do the same thing to them.

Your 'love will destroy us all' continues to be very fitting and poignant in each piece.

Estoma chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Awww, glad I could help you with a suggestion.

Rather love the imagery of Finnick smiling at his own gaze in Annie's face. Quite lovely, there.

I'm going to read this as Johanna craves love, not Finnick specifically? Either way, I love it.

Odesta Irom chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Lefty huh?
Ah, a ship from afar. I really dig it, and it's as close to canon as you can get.
Estoma chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
i liek this pls update soon
Odesta Irom chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Just as you were able to pin emotion and setting in the last one, you've created a passage through time with a mere three or four steps. The struggle of self worth is very real in just a few sentences. I'm really enjoying your takes on these little moments in time with the characters. Very raw, and emotional.
*gasp* there's no next button today... boo
Odesta Irom chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
[...ghostly white stains.] cupcake frosting? Oh look at me, you're writing wonderful, serious stuff here and I'm messin' around. *cracks knuckles* Let's see what I got for you
Again, the way you describe your setting, blocking, characters and even how they smell is very fluid and flawless. Even though you had to end it somewhere, I can very easily continue the scene in my head and see every detail you have laid for the foundation and feel the heartbreaking emotion you've established.
I am very glad there is a 'next' button to click.
Odesta Irom chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Holy crap, you write fiction?! Really good fics too! I know you hate the serious stuff and you would rather be playing around in the Castle, but I really enjoyed it! Such emotion and detail and oh the metaphors too! Well done! Really looking forward to the rest of the series!
Estoma chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Haysilee...yep, good shipname :)

I am really liking the 'love will destroy us all'. It's so nice and short and sharp to end with and is tying your pieces together very cleverly.

[He twisted the lid off the bottle.] Yep, nice. Lots of long sentences, and then this nice short one, worked really well.

[clear liquid] I dislike the generalness...nobody ever says what Haymitch is actually drinking.

[allocated] It's too clinical somehow, or I'm picky.

[her declaration of love] No semi colon here. It's not a full clause. Only use semi colons to separate two complete clauses.

Ninazadzia chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Oh wow, this was beautiful. I love the tie-ins to canon and Finnick's prostitution. You give Annie a quiet strength in this fic, and it's wonderful. Keep it up!
xx Nina
Gamemakers chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
I love this! It's so sad, but still kind of sweet. I think your theme is awesome!
Estoma chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Two in a row! Yes!

I am liking the continuity of 'love will destroy us all'. Love it.

[ecotic] Exotic? Erotic?

Great little details-the lack of stubble, the hand on her hip, oh yes, I can get such a lovely picture of them.