Reviews for The Moon
GaijinVamp chapter 6 . 9/25/2016
See you on the Dark Side! Or is this the Dark Side?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
I just caught up with this story on your site. I don't pist there because I don't use any of that media.

I just want to say great job!

I adored "The Revealing of Andre."

And now I'm reading the rest of your wonderful offerings!

Thank you!
MiniLover chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
Assholes! Have to ruin it for everyone! I'll definitely be reading this on your WP site!
sluggysmom chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
UGH! What is wrong with people? So sorry this has happened to you & others! :(
lisa lloyd chapter 12 . 2/8/2016
I no just what u mean cause I HATED the way they ended TB as if the end of the books where not bad enough but if that how it was going 2 end y not let "A" live & stay with Sook...
loretta57 chapter 31 . 2/3/2016
i hope its not . i like her i hope another chapter is in our future love all your work thanks for sharing your talent with us
ashmo2000 chapter 31 . 1/28/2016
The manager was caught and Eric has something to forward to. Sookie needs to talk to Eric about her concerns and not act, she is heavily pregnant. No time for 'captain save ah hoe', Sookie.
Perfecta999 chapter 31 . 1/27/2016
I love it.
bttrflybelle chapter 31 . 1/26/2016
Dr. Ludwig bad? Never seen that before but I'm hoping Eric's blood helps her read her! And the weird were...can't wait for your next chapter!
meyou744 chapter 31 . 1/25/2016
I love this story can't wait for more chapters and I would love to see Willa get her man too
ashmo2000 chapter 30 . 1/1/2016
My goodness, Pam certainly redeemed herself. Pam's backwards attempt to protect her master sullied their relationship. Though her actions in this video has given her rememberable pride and honor in her bloodline's name. Don't hate her so much right now...
fallunder chapter 30 . 12/27/2015
scorpiolady68 chapter 30 . 12/23/2015
Good for you Pammy-You did your Bloodline proud!
Lady Sundown chapter 30 . 12/18/2015
Okay, I admit it, I did let out a little sqee of excitement and do a fist pump when I saw an update and what an update! Redemption for Pam, comfort for Eric, the cracks in Severin's emotional shell widening and has Sookie had a power upgrade or is her little Dae passenger sharing gifts with her? Great chapter.
Perfecta999 chapter 30 . 12/18/2015
I can't help but feel bad for Pam!