Reviews for In Their End is Their Beginning
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 7/8
Stunning. Wowowowow
BlerBlerBler chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This was, to this day, the only story that got me bursting in tears at 2 am in the dark... So so so heartbreaking, how did you manage to keep going after this? That rosary/locket... Broke my heart
The "beggining" part claims for a sequel! That was excellent!
Thank you for your beautiful work... Keep writing frary please!
insomnolence chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
God, what a beautiful and heartbreaking story. Wonderfully written. Great concept and idea. I thank you, this story was painful but so gratifying too!
antagonist406 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
This was so beUtiful (Idk why the u is in caps) but it was so moving and I teared up a little. I can actually see this all happening due to it being historically accurate (thank you for that) and I read it all in their voices
unsedated chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This story never fails to make me cry every time I read it. Your take on Mary's life after Francis is so profound. Getting back into the fandom, this showed me how real their love had been. My heart continues to ache for this two and for the chance they missed.

Thank you for writing this! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
ALL THE FEELS. Magnificent.
OUATLovr chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
This was so beautiful. You had my crying while I read it, and that is not an easy feat. I can't believe I didn't find thus sooner in all of my frary searching. Great job!
rlokareddy chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
this is one of the best frary stories I have read. I was crying while reading it. I is so beautifully written. I could picture the scenes. you are so talented. Just Awesome...
snowwhiterps chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Okay first off this was amazing! I loved the blending of the show and more of history. I was sobbing though the whole thing. Mary and Francis are one of my favorite historical couples and not just from Reign and if I could have anyone reincarnated and given a second chance it would be them. Your writing is beautiful, you're able to say so much in so few words but still get every emotion across to the reader. The whole story was magnificent and heartbreaking. I read your outtake with the fireflies and it too just crushed me but in the best way. I'd love to see you write more from this story it's just that good and while reading I never wanted it to end. This will definitely become one of my go to rereads.

I read this last night but it wouldn't let me post my review until now.
Aira Silver chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This had me crying in sorrow and then in joy because they were together again. Thank you for this.
sydcasy chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
That was such a wonderful story, wanted to cry when she gave Catherine, Mary's finals message!
gabby chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I'm not exaggerating when I say that I cried at least ten times. It was one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read, honestly.
lilywang69 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This was so heartbreakingly beautiful! I have no words to express how much this moved me and how much I love this one-shot..
I knew from your tumblr and twitter account that this would be one hell of a ride and I tried to prepare myself as much as I could by bying myself ice cream and making an enormous chocolate brownie to deal with my feelings before reading it, but oh my god nothing can help me cope right this second! And truthfully I don't want to deal with them right away because this was just SO perfect! I knew you were an excellent writer as I am a fervent admirer (stalker) of your tumblr, even thought I am ashamed to admit I think I have never complimented you on your work directly before since I don't have a tumblr, but this is your best work to date.
As of right now, this depiction of the ending of their story is simply Canon for me, I refuse to believe otherwise: their last moments together, Francis' last words to her(*crying*), the rosary/crucifix and letter she kept all these years, Catherine's scene on the balcony (*sobbing*), even the knowledge that their room (hers from her childhood, him from his blacksmith days) was still there left untouched with their old belongings was so heartbreakingly perfect... And let's not even talk about what was inside the locket as this was my complete undoing, forever entwined and buried together as they should have been...
Thank you from deep within my heart for writing this fic and sharing it with us. You are this Queen's fandom and this work of art is nothing but proof of that!
I can't wait for season 2 to start to read your thoughts on the new episode, and I sincerely hope when the time comes for the writers to deal with this enormous task that will be Francis' passing and the impact he still had on Mary's life afterwards, they can conjur at least one tenth of emotion/perfection your view on it did, because then they would have an amazing script/end for MF love story. That's how much I loved your fic! In a perfect world they would simply buy your story and show it on TV, but I think only a tenth of your talent would still be a success...
hecates chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
that was the most beautiful thing i've ever read for this ship. thank you.
Ellie.LP chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
nothing is better than a long oneshot that is sad in between but has a happy ending. and i cant tell you how much i loved the ending im not really an AU fan but this one is just soooooooooo good but too short i really hope you consider writing more about it i mean something like an extended version it will be awesome. :)