Reviews for Fixer Upper
photoGNIK chapter 11 . 11/10/2017
Loved it! Brilliant story!
Juny23 chapter 11 . 6/26/2016
I always did appreciate humorous well-written stories and your's is no different. The RobinxLucina is a very sweet bonus to that. I don't know if you'll ever post the last two chapters, but it wouldn't hurt to follow you anyway just to make sure. Keep up the good work! :)
jordanlink7856 chapter 11 . 5/13/2016
That WAS a pretty dick move
robotortoise chapter 11 . 1/1/2016
This is some of the funniest shit I've ever read. I cant believe you managed to create continuity with a "Ex-Men" parody fanfiction AND make it surprisingly heartwarming!

Anyways, I hope you someday continue this! The description said there'd be a musical finale, after all!
Narwhale Sweq chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
Fucking best quote ever "I get first dibs, I made her." I died laughing. Thank you for the wonderful story. Beating awakening 3 times on classic lunitic makes you the biggest fangirl ever and seeing someone put robin in as some one who is really close to my personality (an asshole) is amazing. Thank you.
ajani's apprentice chapter 11 . 9/10/2015
I liked this. Grima is Robin so obviously he would have his personality. I loved it.

I also love how you portrayed Naga. Personally, I dislike her a lot. Seriously, apparently it's TOO much for her to try and defeat grima herself. She keeps calling Robin fellblood as well. I think she's too stuck up.
Redpunter chapter 9 . 7/11/2015
Is that a 22 jump street reference?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
I really like the Grima/Naga thing.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
I liked reading this. Yup, I can see Robin and Grima being similar. So Robin doesn't care about the Shepherds? I don't think so. I mean, he did take the time to de-cruit all of them personally. He knows everyone's names.
Redpunter chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
Well, falchion is the key blade, grima is a heartless... ok, this cross over needs to happen. I'll start writing this right now. Robin the dick and Sora is friend filled idiot. The ultimate duo!
Caelleh chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
It's a great story. Sure, it wasn't the crack romance I had expected from having read your other stories. But it's great in its own right, as your Robin drives the story further with his crazy motor mouth and shows his love for Lucina. I liked your take on Grima too, and his relationship with Naga.

Whatever you have in store for the next chapter, I look forward to it.
LoveGlutton chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
I cant get that image out of my head now... Grima and naga having dragon sex... And thats wonderful
Krulla Chief chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
Ah yes, the Xehanort. The most confusing thing to pull. Or at least it would be without Birth By Sleep. Still want a Kingdom Hearts game about the Keyblade War though.
pokemon.rhoades chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
So Robin did sacrifice himself... Kinda didn't expect that from him
ajani's apprentice chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
Odd way of doing this scene. Though for you, I guess it was the only way. Good job though!