Reviews for Baby It's Cold Outside
Mischief Tea chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
This happened and no one will convince me otherwise. You are a genius of converting this story into a narrative format. The pacing and visuals are perfect and THEY ARE SOOO CUUUUTE! *devolves into a mess of bubbling hearts*
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Awesome...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I'm supposed to be studying physics and I was really depressed because nothing was working but then I read this and it's the cutest thing I've ever read in my life. I squealed so much just now. Great job
woofyy chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Cute story ) good luckies with your future stories )
an username chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
omg i've read this before on ao3 but that's not a reason to not read this one again here! super cute and that forehead kiss... aww, you pervy nozaki xD
sakurawolf23 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Okay so like the beginning of it I am like lalala reading...Killed by a winter demon...wtf Nozaki. Then Nozaki and that damn sailor suit, just laughing throughout that scene. And what the crap are bedtime ribbons? Honestly Nozaki and his mind. Sometimes I wonder what be going on through his mind.
zurpocalypse chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This was so cute! I can actually see this happen between the two ohmigosh! Well done!
weatherleaf chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
"Maybe he was a pervert, after all." hahahahah I loved that line! Guiltridden Nozaki is the best. Thank you!
angenou chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
This was super cute! I loved the whole thing! Thank you for sharing it.
FallenAngelItachi chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Cuteness overloooooooad!
Please write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
hahahahah this is so cute
Sixela2246 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Somehow that managed to be fluffier then the show. I love it so much!
missmakochan chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Uwaaa, so cute! w
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I love how much of an utterly oblivious dork Nozaki-kun is yet at the same time he's not exactly as insensitive as his manga-ridden mind would lead you to believe. And Sakura, she's still flustered but now learns how to roll with it and when to cut Nozaki from his crazy ideas. I'd kill for a scene like this.
bluebloodblues chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This is so cute! I loved it!