Reviews for Cry
GoddessPrincess101 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
*bawls out crying*damn everyone on here that writes stoies like this they always make me stoy i loved it thank u for writing it.
iLUVfire chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
aw! it was so sweet! please update even though u said it would nbe a 1 shot! please!
SailorNeo chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I love Fiath Hill and I love Inuyasha. Great combo. This fic was really good. Thank you!
BookJunkie89 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
i love it! angsty at the begining but gushy at the end...i love it!
SilverTailz chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
*Sniffles*
A Different Life chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
love it!
Argh000 chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
i REALLY luv this story! it's so awesome!
Meletina Mil-a-tina chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
That was...there are no real words to express it, it was just so beutiful, and I love how you used Faith Hills song 'cry'!
NonParasiticIvy chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Omg! That was evil: "I can't stay with you," then oh look, he's there! Then she wakes up only to find it to be a dream. Then her teacher talks about it...and _ they get back together! I reall liked this! Thank God you're not one of those evil people who like to use a lot of cliff-hangers!
SenshiofSilence chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
That was so adorable!
holynarf chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Ahhh! Your stories are too good. I cried when I read this one. Keep writing!
Michi Neko Chan chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
i love this story thank you for righting it and i hope to see more storyts from you!

sakura
holly chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
AWWW! that made me CRY! i loved it so much... such an adorable story... and happy ending also! great!
EvaYasha chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
That was beautifull.

*Tear*
Minakokiss chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Awww, that was so good! I loved it! The perfect amount of angst and a sweet ending. This fic was very beautiful!