Reviews for Everyday Magic
RAGAnne chapter 3 . 3/21/2016
I love the thought that you put into Howl's magic window into the back garden at Megan's house. And Sophie continues her education in all things Wales, the good and the "factory-processed". :)
RAGAnne chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
I can see this happening to them a lot as they get to know each other. They're both curious and defensive which can make for quick tempers. Thankfully they seem to recover quickly too.
RAGAnne chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
I can see Howl getting started by noticing "everyday magic," those little instances that seem to happen with no logical explanation. Most of us don't make the leap to Ingary level magic though.
TravelMarvel chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Goodness I can't believe I've never read these oneshots before!

They are so so sweet!
I love how they have expanded that HMC stories with more adventures to Wales/ our world. You really know what I like to imagine with these characters :)

Best wishes for the new year

TravelMarvel
TravelMarvel chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
OMG I love these vignettes...
Thank you for sharing them.

HMC is one of my favourite books.
And you captured the characters so well, just as I imagined them to interact etc.
Olga chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
It's a wonderful story, thank you for sharing! You're right, sometimes we can find true magic in the mundane life.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I really like this! Very interesting take on the magic explanation. I'll be looking forward to more :)