Reviews for Amnesia
Lowdown and Dirty chapter 1 . 9/1
I will always come back to this fic when I need a pick me up. Thanks for this gem!
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
This one-shot Is so wonderful and It's one of the best one-shot I have read.
Bookbug5675 chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
This is awesome. The ending just made me so happy!
Yunrii chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
wish we could delete accounts chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I know Takeda's not the Small Giant, but-

Fuck. This is amazing.
starscriptmage chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
OH MY GOSH KILL ME THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND TAKEDA SENSEI IS LOVELY AND EVERYTHING IS AMAZING! Please marry me, I've always wondered about Takeda and the Small Giant (their hair looks a little similar) and thisoh my gosh. You are such a genius. Thank you so much for making my day.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
and
Jumps.

must be my favorite part of this story, and there are many favorite parts. How do you find so many ways to describe how it feels to play volleyball :o
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Aaaah, it's too bad the ages don't add up, because this is a really fun idea xD (Also, the Small Giant's coach was Ukai senior.)
reinariel chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Awesome fic! It was exactly what I needed to read today after finding out about the Takeda-the-amnesiac-Small-Giant theory! Thanks! :)
KHMugiwaraRocks15 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
YES! Thank you! Loved this. I know the idea of Takeda sensei being the Small giant is most likely not happening but I can't help but wonder! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Although I doubt Takeda is the Small Giant, since Ukai doesn't recognize him, this fic made me dig the speculation. It's a really good fic. Nice to see something like this instead of all the romance-focused fics out there nowadays.
LexaLee93 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Ohmygoooooooddddddd.
I didn't know that this speculation stuff was out there but HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE MOST PERFECT THING EVER, I CAN'T EVEN.
This gave me the shivers! Yesssss Takeda. Hooray for underdogs and amnesiacs! Now if only this could happen for real, that would be so awesome.
Although I do think that the Small Giant's coach/former teammates might have visited him over the years? And Ukai or Hinata not knowing was strange since Hinata, at least, idolizes him so much.
But omggggg best plot ever and I love you for it.