Reviews for Away From It All
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 3 . 12/20/2018
at this point in time we are half way thru season 10 and I'm rereading your wonderful story. I love it just as much as the first time I read it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2018
What he did for her and thinking hus a bad person for it wonder if he ever found out she got herself captured on purpose to be near her ex.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 4 . 9/12/2017
I'm out of breath.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 5 . 8/25/2017
I love the beginnings and you have written it very well mydawg. The chase it over.
MioneAlterEgo chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Okay, I'm not sure which part was the best: the slow burn, their sweet sincerity and apprehension, the HAWT payoff... or the gratuitous Avenue Q reference/nod to Barrett's musical background. This was such a lovely treat! Keep up the great work!
Max and Fern 4ever chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
Hi
In rereading this and now how S7 is going, the scene in you story where Deeks promises Kensi he would be truthful just screams now.
Could you ever imagine when you wrote this how tye show where the show would be now?
YouCan'tWashOutGhost chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
I'm not good with words right now but I loved everything about this story.
Max and Fern 4ever chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
Well done! I was actually chuckling out loud. Thanks so much!
valentina.vella chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
I really appreciate this story. Think you for write!
Ally chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
YES! Thank you for this! You are one of my favorite authors and the ending was absolutely perfect 3
ravenblumustang1 chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
I love this! It was definitely worth to read, great job.
Jammie13 chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Wow...just wow!
Wendymypooh chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Another lovely addition to this story...can't wait to read more...
bunnyslots chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Perfect. Thanks for this happy story
Hoosier65 chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
nice, well formated-they fears about work etc. Just need a chorus of "we shall overcome" as the camera fades to black!