Reviews for A Bad Moon Rising
Wikked Grin chapter 19 . 12/11/2015
Again, I find myself not only enjoying your writing style, but also taking inspiration from it. Cash, as well as this new psychopath have inspired two new villains for me. I personally think you did very well building up Beast Boy and Ravens romance, and conveyed the sickness that loneliness and depression can lead people to through Sway. I don't like her. Alyx and Henry are still creepy, and Arson remains to be my third favorite villain. Cash, being dead and all, actually inspired two villains. And I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Wikked Grin chapter 13 . 12/10/2015
I too really like Toch and his crew. My favorite villain, besides Ms. Arnetti, is Cash. I know he's going to be a challenge for the Titans and I honestly can't wait to see him take them down. I really like that you aren't rushing the romance between Gar and Raven, and I really like how in-character they are.
Wikked Grin chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
This story became a favorite the moment you introduced "Ms. Arnetti". This is very well written out, I reaaaally like this.
Sperance chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
... Smooth Beast Boy. I still can't get used to that. Especially when he's super smooth one moment and the next he's an ultra-dork. An ultork. Seriously, I love those dorks.

You know what else I love? Arson. He's amazing. Also, I don't know how you guys do it, but your villains keep outdoing each other in the creepy department.
browneyedbaby17 chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
Question: When Cyborg teases BB about Raven and asks him how it was, was Cyborg alluding to the illusion of when BB was with the fake Raven or when Bb kissed the real Raven?
JasonVUK chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
:D OH MY GOD BBRAE CONFIRMATION YAY! XD They're together! :3 Joy!

:O But damn, while all this fluff stuff is going on evil isn't taking a break. :

:D Fantastic work as usual!
patattack chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
Loved how Raven and Beast Boy's conversation went.
Random Mongoose chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
Hello! Sorry I couldn't sign off as my username, but I've forgotten the password to my account (it's been awhile since I've posted stories of my own). Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love your writing style; its extremely professional and your transitions are flawless. Your attention to detail is also amazing, giving me a perfect picture in my mind, yet not enough as to where I get bored when you describe a room (Stephen King, anyone?). The amount of thought and detail you put into this story is fantastic! The OCs blow my mind; I'm sick of reading about enemies and other OCs that are underdeveloped and seem to have nine different powers. You guys also have this charm that frustrates me, if you understand what I mean; we take an opportunity to see aspects of all characters before tying them into the plot and introducing them to the titans, making them more realistic to the readers, and the titans themselves are realistically in character. As a hardcore BB/Rae shipper, I tend to find that a good romantic story between the two hard to come by because they tend to either be extremely out of character, or said story completely ignores the potential hazards of Raven's emotional aspects via her powers. This story satisfies both of those peeves, as you've kept them in character and keep Raven's powers in hindsight.
Now for my fangirling review: I'm so happy the titans finally rescued him from that (insert expletive here). I can't wait for the next chapter to see how Raven's and BB's relationship changes now that the feelings are on the table. I also can't wait to see how the other villains are going to interact with our favorite team. Keep up the wonderful writing! Love, R.M.
JasonVUK chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
YAY BB is back! :D

Sway was a lotmore powerful than I had originally thought,she had Starfire, twh Twins and The Beast completely under her control D: gosh darn! :I

And on the other side it seems the others are getting ready for battle :/ or war, either way,thingsare getting intense :D

Oh finally, BBRAE KISS! YAY! 8D
Aqua Rules chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
All right BB is back! I really enjoyed the confrontation between Raven and Sway. You wrote that well. Now time to see what is going on with the rest of the characters. :)
Sperance chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
Noice... If I'm honest, I think absolutely nobody is surprised that Raven and Gar had the hots for each other. Also, I found it darkly humorous that Sway was brought down by GREATLY overestimating her abilities in comparison to Raven's. Like... She couldn't have miscalculated more if she tried.

I can correct Spanish today. When Sway controlled Mas and Menos, her words should have been 'Un centavo por vuestros (or 'sus', if you're going for formal) pensamientos'. But still, I dunno how you make the translation, but the sentences you do keep getting better structured and making better sense. If one of you is actually learning Spanish, you're really improving!
patattack chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
Damn, Raven is awesome when she lets loose.
necro-wulf chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
Mean as it is, I love it when Raven gets in touch with her eldritch horror roots. Telepath chick was trying to hit way above her weight-class. And you did a fairly good job if tying in her emotional issues with a scenario that essentially forces her to deal (which is what Raven nearly always needs to make progress), without being heavy-handed about it.

Although now I'm wondering about how Alondra knows Death is a woman. I mean in order to know you have to have a near-death experience, or catch her on her day off. There's a story there that may be interesting.
I Run With Sporks chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
I stand corrected. Kraken is NOT in prison. Oh dear...

My, my, Raven. You know, I'm fairly sure that could be considered spying- even if the object of your fascination probably wouldn't mind being observed. (Far from it, I suspect he'd be thrilled...)
Heavens. Beast Boy's humor is catching. We're all doomed! No joke is safe! Next thing you know, it'll be puns!

Now why do I feel like we're going to be getting closely acquainted with little miss Cowgirl in the near future? That wasn't a very nice way to let somebody know their boyfriend is cheating on them. Not at all...
So far it seems that Sway (I'm assuming that's her name) mostly has power over men. Can she control women as well and just sticks with what she likes, or is that out of her capabilities?

And Arson returns! Sheesh, if THIS qualifies as a vacation...
Rubio, for someone with such a smart mouth, you sure do say some stupid things. It doesn't matter how bad the firebug's singing is, YOU DO NOT TELL HIM THAT. At least not to his face!
So Arson has no problem with throwing around race insults- but still does not truck with Neo Nazis. Is this do to some strange form of standards, or does he just not feel like operating under someone else? Also, Clay seems very familiar- have we discussed him?

So even Starfire eventually gets tired of pizza. That's impressive, seeing as she seems to be willing to eat almost anything.
Wait a minute. WAIT A MINUTE. French cuisine? Rapid death threats in French over possible theft? ADELAIDE ROBERTS?
CHRIS AND ADELAIDE! IT'S CHRIS AND ADELAIDE!
*Cue fangirl shrieking at a pitch that could shatter glass*
It's their restaurant! Adelaide finally picked out a name, Chris made all these little napkin arrangements for her, they're MARRIED- how long have they been married in this? Do they have kids yet, or is this still fairly early on? Ooh- and does this mean that Taipan's currently on the run with Grin? That would certainly explain why Alondra can't seem to find him.
I Run With Sporks chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Please tell me that Star at least waited for Robin to shower before they spent the night together. The boy had been wandering around a sewer all afternoon, that's unsanitary Kor'i!
Also, I really hope they weren't on the couch. I mean, as two consenting... okay, since all of the Titans have been granted the privilege of acting as superpowered policemen/bodyguards for the city, they can technically be considered adults, right? I think so? Yeah, sure, adults. As two consenting ADULTS, Robin and Star have the right and privilege to all the debauchery they wish, but other people DO sit on that couch. Be fair, you two!

Ooh, a little backstory on Kraken!
That is some nasty PTSD he's got there. With dreams like that, I don't know how he could ever sleep. Maybe he should try looking into medication or something? No guarantees it would help of course, but there's got to be something... anyway, this would certainly explain his view on the Titans and their crime fighting careers. Man...
And off to prison he goes! Good job Star, very nice. Though one does wonder- since whoever he was on the phone with seems to have some idea of what Kraken does for a living, should we expect someone to break him out? That could be bad.

Back to Alondra! Alondra it's not very nice to monetize fights that could potentially end in death.
...I mean sure, it's been done in other mediums- but it's still not nice!