Reviews for It's Right There
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
You are a wonderful storyteller but your stories would be SO much better of your grammar was better. It's not, "Me and Rory went to Luke's", it is "Rory and I went to Luke's". To check, take our the "and Rory" and see if it makes sense. "Me went to Luke's" is wrong. It may not seem like a big deal to you, but it is a big deal. It is hard to take a writer seriously, (and you are very good) when their basic grammar is so weak.
blairwaldorfsass chapter 1 . 3/29/2019
Omg I thought I had never read this fanfic before then it hit me I remembered these two kinky fuckers (I mean that in the best way possible) having sex at her parent's house doesn't Emily and Richard find out anyways that they came to the house though I don't remember if her parent knew that sex or not though, I love that I remember them having sex and not much else lol
grace1600 chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
still love this story!
Katie500 chapter 16 . 11/20/2018
How have I only just discovered this story?! I loved it, can’t wait to start the follow up now
Chemmommy06 chapter 16 . 4/18/2018
I absolutely loved this story. It kept me wanting more and i even LOL'd in so many parts because I think you nailed Luke and Lorelai's humor dead on. Thank you for this story. Its definitely one of my favorites!
amollie71 chapter 2 . 3/24/2018
I know you wrote this years ago, and I’m pretty sure I’ve even read it before. I’m really enjoying it except for one little pet peeve. Why do some get so upset about Jess and Rory supposedly being “cousins” if Luke and Lorelai get together. It’s stupid, imho. They are not blood related (which was the original reason people stopped getting involved with their cousins in the first place). Second they did not grow up together. They met as teens/young adults. I’m adopted, no blood in common between me and my brother, but would I ever in a billion years date him, NO WAY, because I helped change his diapers. But we have a very large extended family of 1st to 4th cousins that we usually see one or twice every few years. Two of my cousins in that group who didn’t even meet each other until they were at least in their upper teens got married, and had 3 beautiful children together (no extra toes or webbed feet on any of them) I’m pretty sure they were 2nd cousins. Later they divorced and he died kinda young and unexpectedly, but they were married fo many years, and it was no big deal. I only think it’s a big deal if you grow up together, or you’re first cousins or closer. I think eventhe Catholic Church allows marriages btw 2nd cousins.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/2/2017
just read the whole story in a couple of days, i loved it so much! thanks so much for writing :)
kpop381 chapter 16 . 12/20/2016
I waited until I finished reading the entire story to post a review because I just kept hitting NEXT so I could keep reading. This has probably been my most favorite Luke &Lorelai story of all time! You have a wonderful writing style that really let me see the story as I read. I thought the way you handled the Christopher and Emily issues was great. It's too bad you can't write some new episodes for the show, you'd be great!
FalconLux chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
*swoons* If only you could have swapped this in for the canon script!
KnightInShiningFlannel chapter 16 . 8/24/2015
I know you probably won't see this, since it's been forever, but I was huge into Luke/Lorelai fanfiction in highschool, and I have never once crossed the path of this story. I'm so glad that I did now though. I could not put my phone down for 4 days. I LOVE how you made them exactly alike and so passionate. Love the smut. Just amazing. Loved it ALL. This is hands down one of my favorite first ever. Love L/L forever. Amazing writer. Thank you, thank you for sharing this wonderful fiction lol
lulu1960 chapter 12 . 2/3/2015
It was very realistic for Lorelai to get stressed about the wedding. It was good that Luke calmed her down and told her he would help her. I can picture it all happening. Mark of a good storyteller.
lulu1960 chapter 11 . 2/2/2015
It's fun to revisit all the planning for their wedding. I'm enjoying just savoring the chapters. I read a little bit here and there. No need to rush through.
lulu1960 chapter 10 . 1/17/2015
It was very true the situation with Lorelai, Chris, and Rory. Just because Lorelai didn't want to be married it didn't give Chris a free pass to not be involved in Rory's life. Not sure if ASP wanted Chris thought of as a deadbeat or not when she wrote the character but that's how the majority of the fans took it I think.
lulu1960 chapter 9 . 1/13/2015
This section was always one of my favorites. I always enjoyed the engagement party and how Luke took her over to the chuppah to propose. It's really been fun rereading this. It all comes back as i am reading it. Loving it now like I loved it then.
lulu1960 chapter 8 . 1/9/2015
I like the slice of life. You made their life together not boring. Proving that they could have a relationship and still have fun and be entertaining.
Your secondary characters are spot on too.