Reviews for It's Right There
Chicken chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
As a very loyal reader, I demand a sequel! SOON! I'd love to see the sequel pick up right where this story ends. Write a sequel...please! :)
Dulce chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
this is my favorite story of luke/lorelai...im sad that its ending but i hope there is a sequel...
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
Wonderful!
Mary chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
First of all, Ann, I want to thank you for writing the best Java Junkie story ! Thank you for all the time that you've put in this story !

I absolutly loved everything about this story. It was perfect : it was funny, it was in perfect character ,everything was so great and I really enjoyed reading it !

I was so happy evertime there was a new chapter !

So thank you a millions times for this story and I really really hope that you'll write a sequel soon !

you're an amazing writer and you should be very proud for this perfect story !

Mary, your fan forever ! :)
twilightskies chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
Wow..It's so sad that it's ending! *tear* I just wanted to let you know that you had the BEST L/L fic out there! _ The ending was nice, but I wanted to see what else would happen during their marriage, see if Rory was really okay with it..yada yada, but I still loved the story. ;) Keep writing! You have totally awesome talent and one day when you write a book, I'll be the first in line.
Allyson chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
Wow let me just say it agian Wow this is one of the best stories i've read and a sequel is a must. I started reading this around the 59th part and it took me all night to get that far. You stayed in character the whole time which few stories do. Keep up the great work and i'll keep looking for that sequel
sweetangel251 chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
Wow... I can't believe this is over... I know I haven't really reviewed faithfully along the way but I've read every chapter and loved every word of it. I am a huge fan and will greatly miss the frequent updates that you always had. Thank you so much for an amazing story that made my favorite idea of a couple become a reality, while still keeping the wonderful witty remarks and Gilmore goodness that I think we all know and love. I would love to read a sequel someday, but this ending is great, even though I wish it could go on forever. So, basically, I'm begging you to eventually write another fic, even if it's not a sequel to this. Thanks again for an amazing story!

~*~Lauren~*~
Annie chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
Fantastic story! I'm so sad that it's ending, but I would love to see a sequel if you're thinking about writing one!
LXC chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
Great story!
sophie chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
this story was abosaloutly fantastic

there is nothing i can say which would clearly convey how much i enjoyed reading this fic, and how much i looked foward to each chapter.

i think you portrayed both luke and lorelai fantastically, and captured the towns antics perfectly

congratulations on such a beautifully writen story, and i really, really hope to see a sequel, or different luke and lorelai stories written by you soon.
leslie chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
oh nooooo! you can't just leave me hanging here. Shoulda known that all this time of searching for this story again with the whole fiasco of not having it and trying to find an updated version somewhere else that I finally find it and it's the end. Well, I truely enjoyed every minute of it. And I will pray for a sequel every night before I go to bed cuz you are too good of a writer and this is too good of a story to just end it there. I appreciate the hours of entertainment you have given me.
me chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
That was such a great story, I loved it. You should definately write a sequel some day!
Andie chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
No! It can't be the end. I can't believe it's over. This was such an amazing story and I loved it! Please write a sequel! To be completely honest, I seriously loved every chapter of this story, and yes, I've been following it. When I thought it was removed I was like, No! But then it was back and then I was happy cuz it's practically the only L/L story that's completely in character. Now, if only these two could get together on the show...anywayz, I really hope that you write a sequel and if you do, I'll definetely read it no matter how long it is. Kudos to you for writing such a great story. I look forward to reading more in the future.
mg8814 chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
Please write a sequel! I love this story!
Parvulissula chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
I've been reading since the beginning, it's so great. I hadn't realized it's been so long :D

There's definintely interest from me. I'd love to see how you write Luke dealing with 'squishy' babies. hehe.

Brings a tear to my eye, and a glistening to my cheek to see the words "The End". lol, not really but it is indeed depressing.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »