Reviews for It's Right There
tji80 chapter 14 . 12/3/2002
This story is still just as great! Keep up the good work!
Vic chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
this is an excellent story. I can't wait for more!can you please send me the other version of the wedding night?
Vicki chapter 14 . 12/2/2002
hey, this is a great story!keep writing!i can;t wait for it to be updated!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2002
Excellent,excellent,excellent. Need more
Krissiekins02 chapter 14 . 12/1/2002
Augh! I just spent the last two days *almost straight through* reading this thing *I read the one on or whatever it is!* and I'm completely in awe *bows to the Goddess of Luke/Lorelai fics* I want more..no wait I NEEED more! lol! And if you do end up w/ two versions...I'm not in the yahoo group ! THANKS! AUGH SO GOOD! Now I must return to the school assignment I've been neglecting all weekend
Shari chapter 14 . 12/1/2002
Hey...this was an awesome chapter...you wrote it so beautifully, I almost cried along with your characters!...please email me if you write two versions of the wedding
me chapter 14 . 11/30/2002
Wow i just finished reading all of your chapters and i would have to say that this is the best ever luke and lorelai fic i have ever read u r so talented and so good at this! This fic is excellent and i am very much looking forward to ur next chapter so please post it soon!
Caffcrazy chapter 14 . 11/27/2002
That was so beautiful! I don't think ASP could make the wedding any more perfect! I just..wow! That was definitely worth waiting for and I can't wait for more. You are so talented! Please add me to the yahoo groups -
Kristin chapter 14 . 11/25/2002
As always, you've done an amazing job! I especially loved the interaction with Lorelai and her parents, and of course, Albert!

Thanks for keeping this going!
LXC chapter 14 . 11/25/2002
MORE!SOON!PLEASE!
Monica chapter 14 . 11/24/2002
I love these stories, i wish that they would make a movie on this, your an amazing writer with many talents and i can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.
Jekka chapter 14 . 11/24/2002
This song reminds me of Luke& Lorelai it reminded me of your story too.

-Right In Front Of You-Celine Dion

"Life, it can twist your heart

Put you in the dark

I was cold and lonely

Doubt, it can close you in

Build the walls within

I let fear control me

And that girl didn't know

Where the answer would be

Right in front of you

Right in front of me

We were looking for it somehow

Somewhere we couldn't see

But the love was always there

It's been around us everywhere

I had to fall to finally see

That you were right in front of me..."

**************************************

idunno maybe im just weird _
Annie chapter 14 . 11/24/2002
Ohhhh, that was *so* lovely! I was worried that something might go wrong, but it was perfect. Anxiously waiting for more of the same!
claire chapter 14 . 11/24/2002
Thank you !

I feel like if they don't ever hook up in the show ( please lemme make clear, it's not what I want!)it won't be horrible, because you gave us this perfect story!
Mary chapter 14 . 11/24/2002
Hey ! wow great chapter ! OMG that was so good ! The wedding was perfect, I loved it ! so cute ! :)

If you make a different version could you please e-mail me the other version?

thank you so much !