Reviews for It's Right There
Carleigh chapter 13 . 11/16/2002
I've been a dedicated follower of this story since forever (I'm one of those losers that never review-sorry!). I just wanted to say that this fic never gets old and I love it
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2002
I'm still reading! It's a great story!
Shmamy99 chapter 13 . 11/15/2002
Of course we're still reading this! I nearly had a heart attack when my link brought up "story not found", and today it was back...it made me very happy! Can't wait until the wedding. Keep the best fan fic ever coming!
Sara chapter 13 . 11/15/2002
I am so, so, so sorry about you getting kicked off . That really sucks. Your story is one of the best on the entire site, and I am definitely still following it!

Anyways, just out of curiousity, will you not be posting any more NC-17 chapters here (like the wedding night)? If you can't (which I understand) will you be posting them somplace else?
annie chapter 13 . 11/15/2002
are you kidding? chapter 59 was not , at all, sucky!

it was short, but who cares... we're getting ready for the wedding, girl! so, don't worry about it, I totally loved this chapter ( like always) , especially that whole michel-pinching- Lorelai's - butt thing !
Mary chapter 13 . 11/15/2002
Don't worry I'm sure everybody is still reading your story ! I'm so happy it's back !

Great chapter, can't wait for the wedding !

jewls13 chapter 13 . 11/15/2002
are oyu kidding? I'm still reading! (you know, I've got a new fic up...returning the favor wouldn't be so bad). I can't wait for more, I lvoeit. thisifc, It's like a comfy pair of jeans. you know that no matter when you wear them, it;s gonna feel good. no matter what';s gong on, in the story or in your life, you see this story has a new chap and you just know that it's good.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2002
Still here and still loving it.
makulit chapter 13 . 11/14/2002
nice chapter. Is there going to be an end to this fanfic or is this just going to keep on going (since life doesn't really end)?
chicken chapter 13 . 11/13/2002
I think it's safe to say we're all still out here and enjoying each chapter more than the one before! My vote is for you to continue this story until...say, Luke and Lor's 10th wedding anniversary. ;)
firegoddess1014 chapter 13 . 11/13/2002
I love this story...more soon!
Shay chapter 13 . 11/13/2002
*waves arms* I'm still reading! And I'm really looking forward to the wedding/next chapter (hopefully) Keep it up.
alianca chapter 13 . 11/13/2002
I love this story it is one of the best fanfics i have ever read. you really capture the characters. please keep updating i can't ait for the next part
dodger1838 chapter 13 . 11/13/2002
awwww...that sux about you having to edit the story...i'm kinda POed about that, anywayz. good job on part 59, ummmm...i tried connecting to the site where you said the story would be posted unedited, but i got this little pop up message saying that the site doesn't exist yet...i dunno what that's all about, but hopefully i'll get it all figured out soon! keep up the good work, this story show that you have true talent for writing that i don't see very often on
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15