Reviews for It's Right There
Potterworm chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
I've been reading this story for hours, and I'm just amazed by how well you've captured the personalities and nuances of all of these characters. You've absolutely hit Emily's manipulative, disapproving personality head on. Absolutely fantastic.
Miguel51 chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
Are you suggesting that Jess saw Lorelai's goods?

LOL
laylalee chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Haha, this is not exactly the best thing the begin a review with, I suppose, but I'm a horrific fanfiction reader, I read and then I usually don't comment unless something truly impresses me. This story has been so wonderful to read, it took a while, but I finishe d it all in one go. Its been a joy to read a story where the characters are captured so well and everything is error-free. The whole idea itself too was awesome. I noticed that you haven't been active for a long while and I think that it's a true pity. Please please, write something new. I love love love your work. I'm reading the sequel now.
tji80 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I think I probably read this when you first wrote it and remembered it was one of my favorites. I haven't read it in forever and now decided to reread it. I've read a few recent ones lately, and I like this one because it doesn't have all the stress of what they've now gone through on the show.
oywiththepeetaalready chapter 16 . 8/8/2006
I just read your story, and it was amazing! I loved it. Wonderful story, really.
rialro chapter 16 . 6/7/2006
I'm afraid you'll have to add me to the long list of people that love your writing and can't get enough of it. But don't know where to find it. If you could please tell me where to find the original versions of you story, that'd just like make my year.
Luke'sGirl chapter 15 . 4/2/2006
I LOVE this story, I have read it like 4 or 5 times. I really like it. One thing I really like about this chapter is the fact that you catch the romanitc, and beautiful thing about consumationg a marriage, not just having sex. I love it when authors can catch that beauty. Thanks, I LOVE THIS STORY!
oshgpoehrm chapter 16 . 3/31/2006
Well, it took me about 12 hours but I finished it! This fic is long on a scale I can't even comprehend. And it was awesome the whole way through. I loved it! I don't really have much else to say... Or anything. But it's now midnight, so blame the time. Really great story. Wonderful. Top notch. Brilliant. You rock. Yay. Bye now.
LukeAndLorelaiAllways chapter 16 . 3/19/2006
this was good. looks like you're not on the site anymore but if you did any more the story would drag
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 16 . 2/22/2006
I love this story. It was so great. Please write a sequel!
katynhll chapter 16 . 2/17/2006
This has to be one of the best if not the best fan fiction I have ever read. I couldn't stop reading. Your character were totally lovable and their problems realistic. Although the story was incredibly long, I can't help wishing there was more. I'll definitely be rereading this story in the future. Thank you for sharing it!
della chapter 15 . 1/24/2006
u better upgrate it or i will KILL u'r FAMILY so your beter get started u got a HOUR or u will die?
della santa ana chapter 16 . 1/24/2006
you better upgrade a new one of i'll hunt u down. PS. it was good
LightningGirl1-800 chapter 16 . 1/12/2006
Hey, well I know you brought up this fic a long time ago ( nd at that time I wasn't able to undestand English 'cause I'm German), but now I read it and I really would like to add a review to every chapter but I think I'll do it this way: I enjoyed ever second reading! It's just great! I always thought Luke and Lorelai are the perfact pairing and you did a great job!
VincesAngelGirl chapter 16 . 1/10/2006
hi there,

just wanted to tell you i LOVED this story! keep up the great work!
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »