Reviews for It's Right There
Luke'sGirl chapter 16 . 12/23/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! I have read it like twice. The only thing that would have made it better, is if it really had a reason to be rated M if you know what I mean! But I still LOVED it!1
Kallie chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
I just read chapter 2. Or whatever parts the second page-y thing was. Yay! Alias! That was referring to Alias, right? Heh.

I love how you make this sound like the show. Seriously, I'm picturing it in my head like it's on TV and I keep forgetting it's not. It's really crazy. And its good!

Kimberly Chain chapter 16 . 10/27/2005
OH MY GOD!

You have a great imagination. I loved reading this whole thing. I stayed up past midnight for three nights because I couldn't stop reading. I hope you continue because I am a huge fan.
jordan chapter 16 . 10/4/2005
I love the story, getting ready to read the sequel, well because i have nothing better to do in life than read fanfic. But your's is good. Though I do have to say that maybe you should put more into the bedroom scenes if you know what I mean. I love the story though!
jennisfifi chapter 6 . 9/10/2005
I haven't summitted a review yet because I wanted to read the whole thing first,but I just can't help myself. And my review is going to be annoying, since I can do that.

I love how many things in this story that I can just predict. That is not a bad thing, it just means that the author and I and the writers/creators of GG are on the same wave length. Example? I thought you would never ask. Lorelai and Rory at FND, and Emily starts in about how she still thinks it's too soon for LL to be living together. Lorelai starts to say that she feels the need to start singing a Ramones song. Of course, this is at the very bottom of my screen, but before I have the chance to scroll up, I start Humming the song "Sedated". When I do scroll up, it is indeed that song that she is thinking of.. I don't know if this is a good sign or a bad sign, I may be becoming to much like Lorelai.

Anyhoo, I love the story, Can not believe that you were able to focus for so long on it. I would have given up before the first section was done. Great continuity going here. I am very impressed. Alright, off to read more.

Fifi
RogueHoney chapter 16 . 8/20/2005
aw cute story! nice ending. MAN THIS TOOK ME FOREVER TO FINISH! u should write a sequel. ya kno, life with a baby. good job!
Lorimar Jayne chapter 16 . 8/12/2005
This story, also AMAZING!
thenightcheese chapter 16 . 7/5/2005
I do realise that my review is a leetle late, but I just found your story a few days ago and it took me like four days to read it all. Now to the actual review: I totally loved your story! It's seriously one of the best LL stories I've read so far! Wow, good job! It's so totally going on my favourites list.
Serenyty chapter 16 . 4/30/2005
Wow. I just read the whole thing. It's long, and good. :) You said it was 1100 pages. That's amazing. It's book sized. It's huge in fanfiction form. You were a bit OOC, but still great.
ghsilknut82 chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
Haven't even finished through page 7 yet, but this story's awesome. One of the BEST L/L I've found yet!
amyrhiannon chapter 16 . 3/25/2005
I found this story on a different website and got hooked. I've just recently started watching Gilmore Girls (I somehow lost 4 days of my life to the seasons 1 and 2 box sets not to mention that I've lost the last 3 days of my life reading this fic.) :) The site I found this story on only had up to chap. 50 on it, so I spent a while searching frantically until I found the completed fic. This is a great story, and you're a wonderful writer. Keep up the good work, and I'm going to go start on the sequel right now.
wolviesgal chapter 16 . 2/12/2005
This story completely rocked. Totally epic. And it was two days of marathon fic-reading to get through it. :)
Dafted chapter 16 . 2/4/2005
Thanks so much for the awesome read! It's been really great. You did a super job with the characters, and everything was just great. Kudos for you! This story has gotta be in my top five. Can't wait to read the sequel!
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »