Reviews for It's Right There
Buffalo chapter 16 . 1/25/2005
Hey coffee drinker, I have read Its right there on and I loved it and I was hoping to read the original version but i can't seem to find the archives at gilmoregirlsadultfic yahoo group. if you could let me know how to get there it would be appreciated. Anyway great fic, your an awesome writer and you should write something more recent, i'm sure all us gilmore girl fans would love to read something.
Miss-Lionesse chapter 16 . 12/25/2004
this is the sweetest Lorelai/Luke ever, but still, sometimes, you really abandonned Rory,

Could you please send me the dirty parts of this story, i know it's a lot to ast, but please, please, could you send them to me?

Thanks.
Ruli chapter 16 . 11/13/2004
I'm so glad I found this story! May I just say that this was the longest and best story I've ever read! You are an amazing writer, and now I'm off to see if you've written any more (or possibly a sequel to this great one!) Awesome job, thank you for sharing your gift of writing with all of us!
Deanna chapter 16 . 8/24/2004
OMG u have no idea how much i loved this story! it was so sweet and i loved it with me being a very big luke and lorelai fan. I think your a really good writer and u should make more stories! i mean it i was hooked i was up till 2 in the morning trying to finish this story! it's the best luke and loreali fan fiction i have ever read
Rale chapter 16 . 7/29/2004
Hi,

I've just read this wholw fic - it took me about a week. It is just brillant, fantastic, wonderful. One of the best gg fics I've read.

Well Done

I hope you continue writing
heiditje chapter 16 . 7/27/2004
I adore this story it is so well written and I absolutely love the sequel, According to me you have completely described how I would have liked the show to be. You're an amazing writer, Praise the Lord for someone like you.
Chelsea-Lynne chapter 16 . 7/18/2004
OMG! That story was so awesome! It took me a while to finish it but it was totally worth it! The last chapter was great! My fav part was the proposal! SO sweet and perfect! ok well i guess thats all i have to say...AWESOME STORY!
Ley chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Did you know that this was as long as Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix?

I loved it! Write more stories, please!
PurplePenzzz chapter 16 . 6/9/2004
Okay, I just spent the last four days reading this story, nonstop. What does that tell you? It's one of the best that I've ever read. Keep 'em coming!
froukje chapter 16 . 5/20/2004
I'm not going to wirte a full review, but i just wanted to say that with this fanfic you converted me into a JJ!
now that about says how good it is!
love froukje
Gertyke chapter 16 . 4/9/2004
hello,
this is an amazing story, i laughed i smiled i even cried with it... i've never read anything better than this and i'm not exagerating :) its stunning! I've read the whole thing in a 4 or 5 days period i couldn't stop reading, but i had to for my mother so i could eat between the chapters ;) it's amazing, you're a good writer
XoXo Greetz and continue writing cuz you're GOOD Gertyke
SuperScribe chapter 16 . 4/3/2004
So I finally read the epic story that scared me to death with its super duper length. (I didn't know if I had the time to devote myself to it so I've been avoiding it for the better half of this year since I first came across it. Sorry about that.)
This fic was highly entertaining and even though I felt pressed for a little more conflict and a little less sap, I laughed so many times I wound up not giving a * about the lack of soap-opera dynamics I usually crave. It takes a very good writer to get me stuck on the routine play-by-play stealth of a storyline but you have a wit that seemed to pop out when I least expected it, capturing my attention every time it began to stray. I know some may think this fic was "out of character" but I like it (not ALL the time but when certain ppl do it effectively) when SOME authors have enough confidence and creativity to craft the characters with a reflection of their wishes and their personality. That's where I believe you did a wonderful job. We all know Luke's incredibly gruff but you took those telltale moments of sensitivity we see on the show and magnified them majorly, making him into-for lack of a better term-a sweetie pie. And then you took Lorelai's bundling energy and incorporated that into one of the feistiest versions of her I've ever encountered. (Reminded me somewhat of Serenity Goddess' Lorelai, as a matter of fact.) Anyways, I'm sorry I babbled on for so long but I felt a thank you was in order. Lord knows you deserve it after 1100 pages. I can't wait to read the sequel!
(No seriously... I can't. I'm gonna tackle it right now.
Kellie chapter 16 . 3/30/2004
Thank you for writting this story! It was really great and for all of us Luke/Lorelai fans it was just perfect.
Rosey2812 chapter 13 . 2/28/2004
I am a huge fan of your fanfictions. You are by far the best FF writer I have come across. I love the story because you havent made it an impossible storyline or changed the characters. If there are different versions of any of the chapters, could you please email them to me or tell me the Yahoo groups-
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2003
Hey,
Just letting you know that your fan fic was really well written, the jokes and witty sarcasm made me laugh heaps. Well done.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »